Do you prefer long or short hair on girls?

I just asked if I should cut my hair, but a better question would be if more guys like long hair or short hair?

ladies can answer to. I'm open minded ^^
  • Long hair
    Vote A
  • Short hair
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Shoulder length or longer. Very few women look better with shorter hair than long to me. Plus long hair is more fun to pull. Ha ha

1|0
    1|0
    • I'm with you on the pulling, but I think it's gonna be a while before a guy pulls my hair in *that* way again 😳

Most Helpful Girl

• You shouldn't base your life choices on the approval of men/strangers.

1|0
    0|0
    • lol, it's more because I was curious what the modern beauty standard is. whatever I do with my hair will be based on my own desires in the end ^^

• Ah, I've done the same thing! I posted a question on what people think about girls with short hair. Made me lose faith in humanity 😂

• I so understand your reservations then!!

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• I personally like long hair better, however, I am OK if a girl has short hair as well. in other words I'm okay with both of them I just prefer long hair over short hair.

2|0
    0|0
  • Medium length, like just past the shoulders. But long hair is sexy, and short hair can be cute too 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • Long hair will always be more feminine and attractive.

I would not even date a girl with short hair

0|0
    0|0
  • You look cute n sexy in medium or medium long hairs. By the way hey I'm new here so u wanna make friends here. so how I can?

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm prefer baby cut hairstyle which is short

0|0
    0|0
  • Long hair ez pz

0|0
    0|0
  • till now poll is long hairs..

0|0
    0|0
  • Long hair

0|0
    0|0
  • i don't like the fad these days of women shaving off half their hair and leaving it long on the other side. i don't get that..

i prefer it be to her mid back, butttt, as long as it's not shorter than shoulder length, im fine with it

0|1
    0|0
    • lol, I would definitely not be doing a half and half. it's all or nothing with me.

• Show All
    • lol, you say that like it's a bad thing :p

• no, nothing bad

What Girls Said 4

• whichever looks better on the girl.. it cases no hair at all

1|0
    0|0
  • Long hair looks better... At least on me 😃

0|0
    0|0
  • Long hair is better

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely long hair. It suits most faces.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes