Opinions on my outfit , going to a punk/rock concert?

There it is lolπŸ‘‡πŸ»πŸ‘‡πŸ»πŸ‘‡πŸ»πŸ‘‡πŸ»Opinions on my outfit , going to a punk/rock concert.?

1217

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know much about punk/ rock or concerts or bothπŸ˜…, but a your outfit looks good. Would people at the concert mind if you wore something non-punk rocky to the concert though?

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I don't think anyone would care at all , just me myself wanna feel punky lol

• lmao what if they started chanting "one of us" "gibble gobble gibble gobble" "one of us" in a prankish way not a creepy cult chant kinda way?πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Most Helpful Girl

• Looks good!! It's appropriate for a punk show. It's pretty conservative for a punk show, honestly. But it's fine :P It looks good!

The only thig I would say is you probably don't want to wear a necklace like that to a show. The loose hanging one I mean, not the choker. The choker is perfect, but the necklace will invariably get lost if you enter the crowd at all, and you might even get hurt if it gets caught or pulled on in the commotion. Less so today, but shows like that are rough!! Anything you think you might lose, or might catch, you shouldn't wear. If you're wearing long earrings which aren't visible, change them out for studs or something, too. (Or keep to the back - which is what I normally do these days, honestly.)

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Haha yes I'm totally with ya on that one but this is pretty lowkey one , it's just a local band so not gunna be very crowded and like you said I'll stick to the back haha !

• hehe okay, I gotcha ^___^ have fun!