Opinions on my outfit , going to a punk/rock concert?

There it is lolπŸ‘‡πŸ»πŸ‘‡πŸ»πŸ‘‡πŸ»πŸ‘‡πŸ»Opinions on my outfit , going to a punk/rock concert.?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know much about punk/ rock or concerts or bothπŸ˜…, but a your outfit looks good. Would people at the concert mind if you wore something non-punk rocky to the concert though?

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I don't think anyone would care at all , just me myself wanna feel punky lol

• lmao what if they started chanting "one of us" "gibble gobble gibble gobble" "one of us" in a prankish way not a creepy cult chant kinda way?πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Most Helpful Girl

• Looks good!! It's appropriate for a punk show. It's pretty conservative for a punk show, honestly. But it's fine :P It looks good!

The only thig I would say is you probably don't want to wear a necklace like that to a show. The loose hanging one I mean, not the choker. The choker is perfect, but the necklace will invariably get lost if you enter the crowd at all, and you might even get hurt if it gets caught or pulled on in the commotion. Less so today, but shows like that are rough!! Anything you think you might lose, or might catch, you shouldn't wear. If you're wearing long earrings which aren't visible, change them out for studs or something, too. (Or keep to the back - which is what I normally do these days, honestly.)

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Haha yes I'm totally with ya on that one but this is pretty lowkey one , it's just a local band so not gunna be very crowded and like you said I'll stick to the back haha !

• hehe okay, I gotcha ^___^ have fun!

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 16

• Im not going to lie , I don't like punk I actually hate it but that outfit sexy, that's the type of shit y'all usually wear to that kind-of thing?

0|0
    0|0
  • you look good. You honestly look pretty sexy in that outfit.

0|1
    0|0
  • OutOfMyLeague/10

0|1
    0|0
  • Hell yeah, will totally work. Also, what band?

0|0
    0|0
    • Beautiful hair by the way, I'm jealous lol

• Show All
    • Would that just be the cherry on top if I added a leather jacket πŸ˜‚

• Nah, cherry on top is combat boots with flashy laces. A jacket is more of a dedication to the bands on it.

• looks awesome

0|0
    0|0
  • I like it

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks fine to me

0|0
    0|0
  • You'll fit right in. Nice hips, squirt.

0|0
    0|0
  • Rock on!

0|1
    0|0
  • looks great

0|0
    0|0
  • Good Outfit

0|0
    0|0
  • Hot.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sexy and eye catching

0|0
    0|0
  • Extremely hot
    Waxed chest?

0|0
    0|0
    • Waxed chest?

• Show All
    • Well usually woman don't have hair on your chest?

• O wow. How blessed lucky
      Men are so cursed with beards and chest hair

• you look very perky ;) lol. and to be honest I want to sleep on your thighs while I bear hug them all night long. such a perfect body

0|0
    0|0
  • ya know what. I've come to the conclusion that, you can't tell the truth on this site, and that you're just looking for attention of course. so, ill just say "it looks nice"

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm looking for opinions , be honest that's what I want

• Show All
    • I'm going on Saturday

• oh, ok. nvm then

What Girls Said 11

• Its cute, are you wearing tights under your shorts are or those just your pants? (sorry I can't tell from the picture)

0|1
    0|0
  • looks more like you're going to a Hole concert or band like 21Pilots... id sass the hell out of your stockings with the scissors and throw in some hand sleeves

0|0
    0|0
  • The necklace is a nice touch to the outfit. You definitely know how to accessorize.

0|0
    0|0
  • cute maybe pair it with black thigh high boots

1|0
    0|0
  • fuck yeah

0|0
    1|0
  • you look good

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks great! Nice job!

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks good

0|0
    0|0
  • I dislike the top of it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cute

0|0
    0|0
  • This outfit is more appropriate for a gothic slut show.

0|0
    2|0

Recommended myTakes