Trouble with hairs over stomach?

Hello peoples. i am having some trouble with the hair over my stomach.
for me it feels like its makes my stomach look bad. What do u think about it?
How can I remove it without shaving or scissoring?Trouble with hairs over stomach.?Trouble with hairs over stomach.?

• yea. they look bad.
    Vote A
  • No. they don't make ur stomach look bad.
    Vote B
  • On further growth they might make ur stomach look unattractive
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I have seen SOOO MUCH WORSE! A dear friend of mine back in high school... God, I swear he must have been part goat... >,>

No, honey, what you've got is fine. attractive even.

0|2
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• don't trim it completely, if you do so,,, others can see so and it looks gayish,
    clip the trimmer and set it on no.3 or 4. Then trim it...
    Another alternative is use hair thinning shears on that little forest, it will do the the trick. Your stomach will look natural and not unattractive ! They are cheap, by the way.

0|1
    1|0
    • but it's not much as in the first picture. there's only little to trim. And I think a trimmer with clip won't do any work

• if you trim completely, very little hairs will still remain and they look weird. but anyway, try a trim without any clips and share the result

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 7

• The first picture was not neccessary tho, but if it really bothers you wax it or shave it.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes it looks really bad I think you should shave it

0|0
    0|0
  • If you don't like shaving or scissoring there is always waxing

0|0
    0|0
  • ohhh goddd why the close up...

0|1
    0|0
  • Wax it then.

0|0
    0|0
  • The close up picture made it look kind of gross but then the second picture isn't even bad!

0|1
    0|0
  • ugh why the close up πŸ˜“πŸ˜·πŸ˜·πŸ˜·

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• I'd trim it bro. I don't have any hair on my chest or stomach... just a developing trail leading south of my belly button n i leave that alone but shave my balls and trim n shave most of my lower pubes. It's just a neater package n NO pun intended

0|0
    0|0
  • just sit on a fire lol , kidding what the hell why can't you shave it , or go for waxing πŸ€”

0|0
    0|0
    • how does waxing works?

• will I be needed to do that further in some interval of time?

• cut it short first , then use the slips I mean the wax slips that you can buy or you can make them too...πŸ˜‚. and yep it grows back after some time... don't know much about the duration though...πŸ˜‚

• you're a man u should have hair on you're stomach

1|1
    0|0
  • trim it.. wax it..

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes