Trouble with hairs over stomach?

Hello peoples. i am having some trouble with the hair over my stomach.
for me it feels like its makes my stomach look bad. What do u think about it?
How can I remove it without shaving or scissoring?Trouble with hairs over stomach.?Trouble with hairs over stomach.?

• yea. they look bad.
  • No. they don't make ur stomach look bad.
  • On further growth they might make ur stomach look unattractive
    Vote C

85

Most Helpful Girl

• I have seen SOOO MUCH WORSE! A dear friend of mine back in high school... God, I swear he must have been part goat... >,>

No, honey, what you've got is fine. attractive even.

Most Helpful Guy

• don't trim it completely, if you do so,,, others can see so and it looks gayish,
    clip the trimmer and set it on no.3 or 4. Then trim it...
    Another alternative is use hair thinning shears on that little forest, it will do the the trick. Your stomach will look natural and not unattractive ! They are cheap, by the way.

• but it's not much as in the first picture. there's only little to trim. And I think a trimmer with clip won't do any work

• if you trim completely, very little hairs will still remain and they look weird. but anyway, try a trim without any clips and share the result