Long or short hair?

Guys, what do you like more on a girl (especially a red head)? Long hair or short hair? Debating on cutting my hair but I'm hesitant so what do you like best? Girls what do you prefer? Long or short hair?

215

Most Helpful Guy

• I thinks girls and young women in general speaking suits long hair better regardless hair color. Only elderly women and very few young women suits short, but that isn't as common.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I know you're asking guys opinions on this but there was actually a scientific survey done on this at one point and most of them said they preferred​ long straight hair on girls

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • What do you prefer to see on other females? What's prettier?

• I honestly don't care what kind of hair but what I like most are like emo/scene styles of hair