Do you think that fishnets are somehow slutty? I mean like wearing them with a crop top, some high waisted shorts and just simple timberlands?

P. s I'm just asking cuz a random girl passed by me on the street and said that I'm looking like a prostitute and I'm ready for the street business lol
It was obv a slut shaming and that was the worst thing I've ever experienced.

1519

Most Helpful Guy

• I dont think so. Defiently not slutty, shows the girl isn't afriad to experiment and wear what she wants. To be honest you should not be sad about this. The way i see it, she was indirectly complimenting you, saying you look good with those fishnets. Meaning you must pull them off really well. Others are reluctant to try something like this because they can't pull it off. Jealousy would be another reason. So girl, if you got girls hating on you. You must be doing something right.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE