Girls (and guys, if you wear any), what sort of jewelry do you like to wear?

I love rings, earrings, necklaces. But the only ring I wear right now is my mother's when she was younger. And a necklace my brother bought for me.

49

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm not a normal guy in general or when it comes to jewelry lol. I have loved jewelry since I was 14 when I saw my step grandfathers initial ring. He was a jeweler and he made me one. My favorite jewelry are watches and I always wear one. I know more than the average person does about them.

I also like rings, chains and bracelets. I got my ear pierced when I was 9 years old. I have a collection of different pieces but don't wear them all. I'm sure some people think it's weird but as I said I'm not a normal person.

To @MuffinHead and everyone else no matter how much it costs if you own something that has meaning then it means so much more. Like if it was a gift from someone or used to belong to someone. My initial ring my grandfather made for me and one of my chains was his that my grandmother gave me mean so much more than other pieces. Along with a watch that was a birthday gift from my parents.

Most Helpful Girl

• I wear earrings.. necklaces and rings and bracelets :)