I'd like to change up my fashion?

Sometimes I dress like a total girl (it's rare,) sometimes I dress like a total boy. Sometimes I mix it all together, sometimes I wear black, purple, or red, or even pink lipstick. (That's rare too.) I wear dark colors a lot. When I dress up, I mostly dress in all black. What should I try that I can stick with? Thanks.

23

Most Helpful Guy

• When it comes to style - I think it is an individual style you want - What I mean is just go with your heart - Don't fix on a style - Just wake up and think today I am going to choose to wear x. y or z and see how it goes.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe try different things, indie kinda style is a nice mix!

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE