Am I Allergic To Eye Liner Or Do I Need To Find A Different Brand?

I'm allergic to benzoyl peroxide, but I'm pretty sure eye liner does not contain it.

I started wearing a makeup about a month ago. First few days it wasn't irritating at all, but then I start to notice that it would get really itchy and the corners of my eyes. I would itch my eyes until it looked completely ruined.

I went out yesterday night and I put some on. It started itching again and by the time I got home it was really bothering me. I do take my makeup off but not very well there's sometimes a little bit left over. I woke and I kept rubbing my eyes and they became puffy. I've decided to stop using the eyeliner for a few days and maybe try a different brand.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• lots of companies sneak wheat or other grains into makeup or lotions. and you skin is an organ that absorbs things into your body. not saying this is definitely the problem but i get bad dry skin in the winter, so types of lotion don't really help me much and they usually have oatmeal or another type of grain or part of a grain in them. but lotions without it actually cure my dry skin pretty quickly and are much better for me for jerking off too

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 4

• Benzoyl Peroxide isn't in make up (to my knowledge) because it's used in acne medicine and make up remover pads. Other removers use salylic acid which can also cause skin irritation. Try switching brands and reading up on the ingredients and if it continues, it might be whatever you use to take the eyeliner off.

0|0
    0|0
  • just try other different brands to find out. what kind of eyeliner are you using? it could also be an infection so if you're using a brush, make sure you clean it regularly and stay away from old products.
    it's important to remove your makeup thoroughly so make sure to use a good eye makeup remover especially if you're using waterproof/smudgeproof eyeliner.

0|0
    0|0
  • Could just be that one particular eyelier. Try something else. I've had that happen to me before too.

0|0
    0|0
  • What brand are you currently using?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes