Why you shouldn't pick models as something you would want t look like?

Hey so im here to show you why you should think:
hey that model looks so pretty i wish i was her

so i picked the most average picture i could find on google because i just found models
and opened it in photoshop
Why you shouldn't pick models as something you would want t look like?
okay nice right well there is more to it next up i opened the buily in FACE EDITOR!
yes photoshop has that
Why you shouldn't pick models as something you would want t look like?im not going to in depth with this like changing her skin and changing colors and all but in the matter of minutes i gave her a a smaller and skinnier nose a rounder face, bigger eyes and a thinner head, bigger lips and i could even do more but i dont want to spend hours on this little clarification
Why you shouldn't pick models as something you would want t look like?so please ladies dont pick the kardashians or any other "rolemodels"
as a person youd wish youd have the body of because there pictures aren't what they really look like
and id like you to answer if i should show you why models their bodies also are not what they really are

• yes also show us why models their bodies aren't rolemodels aswell
    Vote A
  • no we get it
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

What Guys Said 2

• I've dated quite a few models and a couple of actresses. In person, they do not look like they do on tv or in print. Some are very pretty when they wake up in the morning, though.

0|0
    0|0
    • yeah i know there is a lot of models who look great themselves but there is a lot of girls requesting way better photoshoppers to give them kardashians style lips and bodies and i dont like seeing girls picking mainly photoshopped girls as their rolemodel

• You made her ugly.

0|0
    0|0
    • yeah i know it was just to show how easy it is haha

Recommended myTakes