What do you think about this hair color?

I am really bored of my hair right now and i want to dye it to another color..
Right now i have dark brown medium length hair.. my skin is pale and i have hazel eyes

• Looks good
    Vote A
  • Looks terrible
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• super hot. But it only would work on white girls. cute white girls.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• i dont like red hair. i shaved my hair and relied on wigs for professional occasions. i ordered them on line bc there was no reliable place where i was. it was incredibly hard to find shades of light brown or blonde that were not reddish or orange. i am off red lights for good. i like purple low lights rather than ted highlights.

however the hair in the picture, does not look bad. i think it really depends upon your skin tone.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 10

What Girls Said 15

• Those are 3 different hair color shades there. I like the second shade. Others - not so much.

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks nice :) i'd like the same hair in different hair colours also.

0|0
    0|0
  • depends on your face shape, etc

also coloring your hair at that scale can damage it especially if you are doing it the first time since you don't know how your scalp will react

try some streaks n then maybe you can switch red... once you know how your hair reacts for long run

0|0
    0|0
  • I have skin and eyes like what you're describing and my husband has been nagging me to go this color. I think it's because of an actress called Isla Fisher. She has my color scheme.
    If your hazel eyes have amber undertones like mine, it will probably suit you.
    You've inspired me to take the jump and do it too!

0|0
    0|0
  • I like the color but dont think it looks good on pale skin. I like it on girls with tanned/Caramel skin.

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as it's done well it looks nice. I'm not a fan of the bottle red color

0|0
    0|0
  • Dark red looks better but I prefer natural hair over dyed.

0|0
    0|0
  • i love it!!

0|0
    0|0
  • I love it. Very pretty

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks good

0|0
    0|0
  • try it out!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks fine babes. I personally like more dark auburn colors but its a fine color.

0|0
    0|0
  • I actually died my hair that colour about a month ago because I was sick and tired of my extremely long, very very dark brown hair. I also have hazel eyes and I found that this colour hair made my eyes stand out more with the green that's inside of them. id go for it :)

1|0
    0|0
  • I think it looks great with light eyebrows (brown). I have darker brows and it didn't suit me much lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks pretty awesome, but after 5 washes at most, it may look orange.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes