What do you think about this hair color?

I am really bored of my hair right now and i want to dye it to another color..
Right now i have dark brown medium length hair.. my skin is pale and i have hazel eyes

• Looks good
  • Looks terrible

1611

Most Helpful Guy

• super hot. But it only would work on white girls. cute white girls.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• i dont like red hair. i shaved my hair and relied on wigs for professional occasions. i ordered them on line bc there was no reliable place where i was. it was incredibly hard to find shades of light brown or blonde that were not reddish or orange. i am off red lights for good. i like purple low lights rather than ted highlights.

however the hair in the picture, does not look bad. i think it really depends upon your skin tone.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE