Guys do you perfer a girl who gets dolled up everyday or a girl who dresses chill and gets dolled up two times a week?

Im just wondering!:) Im curious to know what guys like best. I know I have seen girls that get dolled up meaning does her hair, full glam makeup, dresses up every day and I also see girls who dress in yoga pants, nice sneaker, and a hoodie or t shirt with little makeup or nothing at all. Which one would you perfer?Guys do you perfer a girl who gets dolled up everyday or a girl who dresses chill and gets dolled up two times a week?
Guys do you perfer a girl who gets dolled up everyday or a girl who dresses chill and gets dolled up two times a week?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• dude no guy likes the girls to get dolled up everyday !

0|0
    0|0
    • So you would perfer a girl who would get dolled up sometimes just not everyday?

• Show All
    • Oh ok I thought you were getting mad at me for no reason lol and i like to dress sporty/comfortably most of the time through out the week but when I go out like on weekends I love dressing up:)

• well then I would go out if I ever get the chance

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it's better when the person is comfortable in their clothes.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• Dolled up everyday, there's no room for laziness. Feminism is making you lazy if you have to ask this question.

0|0
    1|0
    • It's called curiosity

• i prefer a girl that dolls up every now and then not to much but sometimes as an surprise of someting like that

1|0
    0|0
  • I prefer a girl who is just chill and only gets dolled up when we go out somewhere special

1|0
    0|0
  • Two times a week.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer not dolled up

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes