Guys do you perfer a girl who gets dolled up everyday or a girl who dresses chill and gets dolled up two times a week?

Im just wondering!:) Im curious to know what guys like best. I know I have seen girls that get dolled up meaning does her hair, full glam makeup, dresses up every day and I also see girls who dress in yoga pants, nice sneaker, and a hoodie or t shirt with little makeup or nothing at all. Which one would you perfer?Guys do you perfer a girl who gets dolled up everyday or a girl who dresses chill and gets dolled up two times a week?

16

Most Helpful Guy

• dude no guy likes the girls to get dolled up everyday !

• So you would perfer a girl who would get dolled up sometimes just not everyday?

• Oh ok I thought you were getting mad at me for no reason lol and i like to dress sporty/comfortably most of the time through out the week but when I go out like on weekends I love dressing up:)

• well then I would go out if I ever get the chance

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it's better when the person is comfortable in their clothes.