Men's clothes are getting tighter & women's getting looser?

• agree
  • disagree
bump

43

Most Helpful Girl

• I agree. Clothes nowadays are getting more "Unisex"

• Yes, anyone can wear anything they want, but some stuff in my opinion just doesn't work. Men and women have different shaped bodies and clothing is definitely made/meant to be worn by/with those body shapes. :P

Most Helpful Guy

• I had to click on disagree, from what I see. Womens clothes are tight and getting thinner, examples: Leggings, Yoga Pants, Thinner Pants..., on the other Hand, I love the direction that Mens clothing is going. It is about time that it is accepted for men to wear more form Fitting clothes. Not only tight T-Shirts being accepted, now tight Fitting Pants. I personally love wearing skinny Pants, Yoga Pants, or Leggings and my girlfriend loves seeing them on me. Be honest ladies, even if you don't say it outloud. Many women enjoy looking at a fit man in form Fitting clothing just as men enjoy looking at women in form Fitting clothing. :) That is my 2 Cents.