Men's clothes are getting tighter & women's getting looser?

• agree
    Vote A
  • disagree
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
bump

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I agree. Clothes nowadays are getting more "Unisex"

0|1
    0|0
    • Yes, anyone can wear anything they want, but some stuff in my opinion just doesn't work. Men and women have different shaped bodies and clothing is definitely made/meant to be worn by/with those body shapes. :P

Most Helpful Guy

• I had to click on disagree, from what I see. Womens clothes are tight and getting thinner, examples: Leggings, Yoga Pants, Thinner Pants..., on the other Hand, I love the direction that Mens clothing is going. It is about time that it is accepted for men to wear more form Fitting clothes. Not only tight T-Shirts being accepted, now tight Fitting Pants. I personally love wearing skinny Pants, Yoga Pants, or Leggings and my girlfriend loves seeing them on me. Be honest ladies, even if you don't say it outloud. Many women enjoy looking at a fit man in form Fitting clothing just as men enjoy looking at women in form Fitting clothing. :) That is my 2 Cents.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• Women's clothes are getting nonexistent. I have hard time finding proper dresses. : ( Imagine trying to wear a nice dress, while trying to cover up at the same time.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, it certainly seems that way.

0|0
    0|0
  • Agree

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• not true

0|0
    0|0
  • actually I find that to be quite true. Take jeans for example I have say 3 sets of jeans both supposedly the exact same one brought 2 years ago and the other bought this year. The one brought earlier fits and fited great and the new one is a lot tighter makes pants rather uncomfortable to wear. I can't speak for women's clothes though because I don't wear it

0|0
    0|0
    • jeans are inconsistent, i have many pairs of jeans from amer. eagle for example and they are all so different on my body yet read the same waist and tightness on the tag

• it's annoying but it's not only jeans either even sweatpants, and my school uniform's pants.

• The labels on clothes don't mean much, apparently.

Recommended myTakes