Do you take it for granted that every guy under 30, has a beard/moustache nowadays?

It doesn't matter what style, but I just get this feeling. Unless someone mentions that he doesn't have a beard/moustache then people might assume he has.

This, in online communities of course, where you cannot see someone's face (unless they have a photo).

Oh by the way I don't have, to not be misunderstood. I know you might say "Why do you even care?", but I just don't want people to think I'm your average dude you see every day, no matter whether it's online or in real life, hahahahaha.

• Yes
  • No

40

Most Helpful Girls

• I don't find facial hair attractive, it makes me feel like I'm kissing my grandpa­čśé

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
  • Nope, I don't.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE