Does a guy with a fancy car appear more attractive?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Material items never affected my perception of a guy's attractiveness level, least of all a car. I don't know if it's because I don't have a license myself but I couldn't care less about cars

1|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• it depends if the girl likes it or not :P some don't care a bit what u drive. others will ask for a ride and drop their panties in seconds if ur car is hot. They can deny it on here all they want but I have real life experience with this so I know it happens. lol :D

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 11

• YES ;) to the women who care about it - yes, it obviously matters a lot ;) To independent women who don't have to rely on the guy's earnings - it doesn't change this much.

0|0
    0|0
  • No it's Doesn't make him more attractive , But it does get attention and makes him much more noticeable but if he is good looking that adds on to it.

0|1
    0|0
  • No not really. Just as long as you don't have a car that looks like it could break down at any moment.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nopes, cause some of us usually eye the car more than the guy

1|0
    0|0
  • An ugly dude with a nice car is still ugly.

2|0
    0|0
  • Nope.

1|0
    0|0
  • No a car isn't going to love me

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, I'd rather ride in a rusty dusty car with a humble guy 😂😋

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope.

0|0
    0|0
  • no.. he appears more douchy

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes