Long curly hair gonna drive me to kill myself?

I have a long curly hair and I really have a lot of problems with it because it's hard to deal with it , I always leave it the way it is 'cause I don't have time but when I do this I have to face a lot of people laugh and make fun of me 😒 even though I don't give a shit but sometimes it hurts me

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes of course that would hurt but you have to realize that they are really jel of your hair I bet they spend a fortune on theirs where as yours is natural making you the lioness and they are your prey x

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I have always liked long curly hair, so I do not understand it when people who have it complain aboout that

0|0
    0|0
    • Everybody hurts sometime its really when your heart is fragile through break ups teasing or just bulling You know your gorgeous and framed with this lovely mane of curled hair I bet the others would scream and die for your look I'm a fan by your description x

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• I sort of know your struggle... im a guy so I just cut my hair when my curls get out of control id ask for advice from older women with curly hair you like how they do it.

0|0
    0|0
  • No need to kill yourself oved curly hair :s I'm sure people with cancer or a serious disability would love to trade lives with you.

0|0
    0|0
  • i prefer curly hair don't worry about it, guys like curly hair

1|0
    0|0
  • Girls with curly hair are super cute. be proud of your hair

0|0
    0|0
  • don't worry about others opinions

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2