What do you all think of these?

What do you all think of these?
They are called Romphims and are supposed to become the next big thing in men's clothing. What do you think?
  • I'm a guy and I'd love to wear it
    Vote A
  • I'm a guy and wouldn't be caught dead in that
    Vote B
  • I'm a girl and think they're sexy
    Vote C
  • I'm a girl and wouldn't even talk to a guy wearing that
    Vote D
  • I'm just confused and want a hug
    Vote E
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Your responses are cracking me up. I completely agree!
Typically I respond to everyone who comments on my questions but I can't keep up with you guys. So many notifications lolol

1|3

Most Helpful Guy

• I just came for the free hug

2|1
    0|0
    • You don't have to come here for that.

***HUGGGGGGGGG AND KISSES*** because you're my favorite 😗😍😘

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 134

• These stressed me out so badly and made me so legitimately afraid for the future of humanity that I need a hug now.

2|2
    0|0
  • This is what they wear underneath.

2|0
    0|0
  • They all either look gay or look like they should be throwing a yacht party and talking about how disgusting peasants are.

Never liked fashion trends.

1|1
    0|0
  • No way that I would wear that... dislike it all the way :-(
    Would you enjoy seeing your guy in this?

1|2
    0|1
  • I hereby pledge to punch any dude I see in one of these right in the forehead.

2|1
    0|0
  • I already own one.

We Euros are 10-20 years ahead in fashion ;)

2|1
    0|0
  • Okay I voted, B even though I wanted a hug from you so badly
    So now you know how much I dislike them

1|1
    0|0
  • Reminds of the vintage clothing which women used to wear.
    Any dude wearing this would look like a pregnant man on a paternity leave. I wouldn't be surprised if a baby was to unexpectedly drop down from underneath him.

0|2
    0|0
  • I am having a sleepover on Saturday at my house - I know now what me and the guys will be wearing - I wonder do they have pink with a navy polka dot.

1|0
    0|0
  • Shit I didn't see the last option I am always open for hugs.

2|1
    0|0
  • LMAO A BABY SUIT FOR ADULTS
    I hope this doesn't happen, but if it does I'm going to have fun criticizing

2|1
    0|1
  • In a Humphrey Bogart voice...

They would look shwell... on a dame.

1|1
    0|1
  • lust because something can be thrown together. dosnt mean it should there ugly as h*ll

1|0
    0|0
  • What the hell is that? I mean, I guess I can see guys doing that shit, but me? No. That's too fruity for my liking. I'll stick to my boots and my button downs if I wanna look nice.

1|1
    0|1
  • Ugly and not very practical. You've to take off your whole outfit every time you're going to the bathroom. *Smh!*

1|1
    0|1
  • I'd wear that if it was a guys vacation to vegas or something...

1|0
    0|0
  • Jesus Christ! That's something I'd expect to see in Provincetown or Ogunquit in the summer.

1|0
    0|0
  • Wow it's awesome I can rock that clothing... Jk it looks bad and I'll look like a used condom in that

1|0
    0|0
  • So every time they need to pee, they have to strip down naked?

4|3
    0|0
  • Can I have a hug? :3
    Well of course the people who make this crap are gonna call it the next big thing doesn't mean anybody has to believe it ^^. I just wear casual and comfortable clothes. I'm not into fashion at all. But I guess you can't sell as many maganes with that XD

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 62

• omg they look like rompers... :o :o :o
    nope!

1|1
    0|1
  • Nothing like rolling out of bed and putting on your grown up onesie!

1|2
    0|1
  • Has anyone seen the men's rompers but with longer pants? The longer ones looked sexy to me.. Shorter ones, maybe not so much.

1|0
    0|1
  • Never in my fucking life. I'm a girl and I don't even wear a freaking romper. They are all ugly and useless. You have to get naked to take a shit. That's the kind of stuff you put on a baby. What grown ass man wants to wear something like that? Burn em all!

4|0
    0|1
  • They look awful! I hope my SO doesn't decide to keep up with the latest fashion wear for men lol

They remind me of a babies summer onesie haha

1|1
    0|1
  • ugh.. God no... o_o absolutely not. A definite nope for that one. It's like the 90's are trying to make a come back and threw up all over these guys.. One of them looks like he listened to the thrift shop song too much, bought himself a faux fur.. -_-

1|0
    0|0
  • don't know what the appeal for anyone bc its hard to pee. logistically it makes more sense for a guy to wear it bc he does not have to take it all off. but no matter the gender they will look like toddlers. till you get used to it then it won't look like anything. all clothing was new at some point and looked odd.

1|0
    0|0
  • lol this has to be some kind of joke, its totally emasculating mainly because i own about 3 of these one pieces

1|0
    0|0
  • Out of those options, I'm just confused and want a hug.
    Can't imagine a straight guy wearing one other than for jokes but even if they did I wouldn't be able to take them seriously. :p

2|0
    0|1
  • It looks like One Direction Threw Up on those poor guys!

1|1
    0|1
  • I'm just confused and want an automatic weapon and clear line of sight.

1|1
    0|1
  • They look comfy, but I would be really embarrassed. They look like clothing for a baby :') Omg, imagining my brother and father walking around in those hahaha

2|0
    0|0
  • I honestly don't think it's attractive, but if the guy likes it; let him wear it

2|1
    0|0
  • It reeeally looks like something me and my girl friends wore in 3rd grade

1|0
    0|1
  • Well, we women have some crazy trends of our own. Let them wear it and learn how much of rejects they'll be, and they should figure out the ridicule of this outfit on their own. Hopefully quickly. They can be quite slow at times. (:

1|0
    0|0
  • Ew WTF, who made those and how many years are they sentenced to?

1|0
    0|0
  • weirdest dressing up party anyone... all they're missing is the fuzzy/curly orange wig, those big black (no glass/plastic) glasses with a big fake nose and mustache attached

1|1
    0|0
  • Oh, is that not a pyjama party? When will people learn that what they wear in the bedroom should belong in the bedroom

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm a girl and like it wouldn't really bother me if a guy wore those unless they wore them exclusively. I mean like who gives me any right to judge another persons' fashion choices?

1|0
    0|0
  • Can I just have the hug and leave 😂 I'm too confused.. It looks weird.. But I kind off like it 🤔

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls

Recommended myTakes