Are you intimidated by attractive women?

This question is for both male and females. When you are out living your day to day life in public, are you intimidated by attractive females? If so, why?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Attractive women are easier to talk to in my experience. Guys, if you don't believe me then seriously just try it out for yourself. Just go try and have a conversation with the next bombshell girl you see without being a complete creep. Don't hit on her, just talk to her and see how pleasant she is to be around.

Girls who are gorgeous seem to be more down to earth. They don't feel the need to cultivate this weird delusional ego to make them seem attractive. They're attractive no matter what so there is no need for that. It's these average women that like to intimidate guys or at least think that they intimidate guys. They feel like they're entitled to so much more than where they actually stand. They just come across as unsettling and guys don't want any of that bullshit. That's why guys avoid them but in their minds they will rationalize that as guys being intimidated by them. That's how fucking delusional half of the girls at my university are.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• just attractive, no. but when they're so much hotter than me i feel kind of embarrassed to be around her, as stupid/ immature as it may be.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 17

• I'm not sure if it's intimidation, it more like I'm judging them for seeming too good to be true.

I know it's not nice, but in my mind I'm thinking things like she must have got work done. Or I wonder how much dick she sucks to look that fancy.

Basically if she's model quality I think she's a whore or just some basic bitch.

0|0
    0|0
  • I used to be because I would always think of what would they think of me blah blah, it's a form of self conscious.. but I got over it because their farts smells bad like everyone else.

1|0
    0|0
  • ya but I do also have depression but sometimes I can go from I'm not worthy to kiss my ass pesent just by the way they talk to someone like if there rude they might as well be a quadriplegic having an epileptic seizure

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah because I'm scared they know they get male attention so if I even glance at them they'll be disgusted and go all feminist "no man can look at me. you disgust me" sort of thing.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not. Being at a college with a LOT of very attractive girls got me used to be around very pretty girls! #NothingSpecial

0|0
    0|0
  • no, im never think a girl is too pretty for me. i do think a lot of girls that are super pretty are more of a pain in the ass than they are worth

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I'm intimidated about how much time and money it's going to cost me to get to 1st base.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am not intimidated by attractive women.
    I am very intimidated by attractive men.

0|0
    0|0
  • not intimidated but more so sad that I'd never have a chance with them

0|0
    0|0
  • No..

0|0
    0|0
  • No im intimidated by unattractive women lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course not

0|0
    0|0
  • no its just a higher chance to be rejected

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not intimidated by them I just never ask them out.

0|0
    0|0
  • www.dailymotion.com/.../x5133lg_george-lopez-s-3-e-18-jason-tutors-max_tv

go to the 5 minute and 7 second mark. he's looking in at a young paris hilton (she was 22) when she recorded this episode

0|0
    0|0
  • No there just people

0|0
    0|0
  • A little bit, always feel like I have no chance so why bother looking or taking to them

1|0
    0|0
    • Talking I meant but I just get flustered trying to

What Girls Said 1

Recommended myTakes