Are you intimidated by attractive women?

This question is for both male and females. When you are out living your day to day life in public, are you intimidated by attractive females? If so, why?

218

Most Helpful Guy

• Attractive women are easier to talk to in my experience. Guys, if you don't believe me then seriously just try it out for yourself. Just go try and have a conversation with the next bombshell girl you see without being a complete creep. Don't hit on her, just talk to her and see how pleasant she is to be around.

Girls who are gorgeous seem to be more down to earth. They don't feel the need to cultivate this weird delusional ego to make them seem attractive. They're attractive no matter what so there is no need for that. It's these average women that like to intimidate guys or at least think that they intimidate guys. They feel like they're entitled to so much more than where they actually stand. They just come across as unsettling and guys don't want any of that bullshit. That's why guys avoid them but in their minds they will rationalize that as guys being intimidated by them. That's how fucking delusional half of the girls at my university are.

Most Helpful Girl

• just attractive, no. but when they're so much hotter than me i feel kind of embarrassed to be around her, as stupid/ immature as it may be.