Will dressing this way repel guys?

I've recently realized that all my celebrity style inspirations are lesbians. I just think they look so cool and badass and sharp, and I've never really been a cutesy girly girl, I like minimal makeup, so the androgynous look kind of fits me. I love flannels, leather jackets, beanies, converse, and simple t shirts. However, I'm a straight girl. Will guys just automatically assume I'm into women if I dress this way?

(SIDE NOTE: yes I totally realize that not all lesbians dress this way, yes I realize cara delevigne is bisexual not a lesbian, and yes I realize that there are plenty of straight females who dress this way. I'm just looking to see if straight guys automatically assume someone dressed this way is a lesbian or not)Will dressing this way repel guys?Will dressing this way repel guys?Will dressing this way repel guys?

722

Most Helpful Guy

• Why? Nothing wrong with that, if you are comfortable!

Most Helpful Girl

• There's nothing gay about those outfits. Last one even looks kind of girly. First one I've seen a bunch of feminine straight women wear