Will dressing this way repel guys?

I've recently realized that all my celebrity style inspirations are lesbians. I just think they look so cool and badass and sharp, and I've never really been a cutesy girly girl, I like minimal makeup, so the androgynous look kind of fits me. I love flannels, leather jackets, beanies, converse, and simple t shirts. However, I'm a straight girl. Will guys just automatically assume I'm into women if I dress this way?

(SIDE NOTE: yes I totally realize that not all lesbians dress this way, yes I realize cara delevigne is bisexual not a lesbian, and yes I realize that there are plenty of straight females who dress this way. I'm just looking to see if straight guys automatically assume someone dressed this way is a lesbian or not)Will dressing this way repel guys?Will dressing this way repel guys?Will dressing this way repel guys?

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Why? Nothing wrong with that, if you are comfortable!

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• There's nothing gay about those outfits. Last one even looks kind of girly. First one I've seen a bunch of feminine straight women wear

2|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 21

• no... it looks normal to me. girls only "repel" guys when girls dont show interest and/or refuse to approach.

0|0
    0|0
  • First and last outfit are good. Middle outfit? Fuck that.

0|0
    0|0
  • the first one is the sexiest I think.. I can see her thighs and it looks feminine, I don't like the second one though

0|0
    0|0
  • I like your dress sense. But are your knees so much apart as in the 3rd picture?

0|0
    0|0
  • i like that look thats what im into lol i dont like girly girls

0|0
    0|0
  • No matte how you dress you will look sexy. The first and last you looked very beautiful.

0|0
    0|0
  • That actually looks good to me

0|0
    0|0
  • no not at all

0|0
    0|0
  • it's tomboy look, and it's sexy

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah. It looks fine

0|0
    0|0
  • the middle one is the o ky one that isn't cute.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't see how that will repel guys

0|0
    0|0
  • They Look nice 😊

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope

0|0
    0|0
  • Seems like a normal style. So no

0|0
    0|0
  • it won't repel just be yourself

0|0
    0|0
  • Are you repelling ​ someone?

0|0
    0|0
  • I love

0|0
    0|1
  • ewwwww, carpet munchers

0|0
    3|0
  • Yes. It's uniform for lesbian on the plus side guys think lesbian Ellen page is hot.

0|1
    0|0
    • Yeah Ellen Page is the hottest little muff diver. Seen her take her perky little tits out in a few movies. #FAPFAPFAP

• keep in mind they're in casual wear, and they are famous. when they are on the red carpet, they generally, dress it up

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• Well no not really like for the third and first, but the second does look sort of boyish. Also, who is that in the second picture? I don't think anyone will I st assume though, they look like pretty normal outfits to me

0|0
    0|0
  • no I think they look girly (not 'princessy' girly), they don't look masculine at all. looks like casual fashion style to me.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think it's the opposite. But you have to be hot though

0|0
    0|0
  • Those outfits don't look lezzie to me.

1|0
    0|0
  • No, I think it's a comfy and simple look.

0|0
    0|0
  • whaat? they look totally normal!:)

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes