Girls, how do you get smooth underarms and legs?

Okay, so this might seem like an odd question, but I'm SUPER self conscious about my underarms and legs. I shave them all the time, but it never makes them smooth and clear. In fact, it makes me get razor burns a lot. Can anyone recommend a product or anything that I could do to make them smooth?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I think here Google is your friend here or ask older female relatives for advice but it could be a case of you are starting off - It must have been a year before I could shave my face to my satisfaction

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Nair is a good one or veet. I haven't personally used them but I know my friends do. I have always had smooth skin and its because I have never been big on soda or juice, always drank water.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Does nair work good? I may buy it.

• Yeah I have seen her use it and it works wonders. She cannot stand razors because of the razor bumps. Buy a soft face towel and use that with warm water to wipe off the hair with the Nair.

• Thanks for the advice! I'll definitely try it out.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

What Girls Said 8

• You're shaving way too much. That's why you're having problems. You need to accept that you naturally have hair and your skin is not meant to be smooth.

Take better care of your skin, accept it for what it is, care for it appropriately, and you'll feel better.

1|0
    0|1
  • Hair removal cream like nair is good because there's no chance of razor burn or bumps, and the hair stays away for 3 days as opposed to just 1. The only thing I'd complain about it is that if you leave it on too long you'll get chemical burns temporarily (a month it should be gone) and it sometimes takes longer than 5 minutes to remove. Waxing is also an option, but I can't really speak about it as I have never had it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Use a razor and shaving foam/gel/cream then after you've dried yourself use baby powder/talcum powder, that makes you really soft. I do that

1|0
    0|0
  • Use hair removal creams and that get a shower then apply moisture cream on your legs and armpits.
    Enjoy the smooth parts with your boyfriend not alone 🤗🤗🤗

0|0
    0|0
  • Hair removal cream works in the same way the shaving does, so if you're going down that path, use a sensitive foam. Laser is the best and most effective option

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe try waxing or hair removal cream, or else the latest trend is to thread which personally I think would be exceptionally painful but it'd work

0|0
    0|0
  • Use the EOS shaving cream it's great!

0|0
    0|0
  • If you are naturally dark haired then creams might not work all that well on you. Epilation, be it waxing or some other method, is your best bet.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes