Girls, how do you get smooth underarms and legs?

Okay, so this might seem like an odd question, but I'm SUPER self conscious about my underarms and legs. I shave them all the time, but it never makes them smooth and clear. In fact, it makes me get razor burns a lot. Can anyone recommend a product or anything that I could do to make them smooth?

96

Most Helpful Guy

• I think here Google is your friend here or ask older female relatives for advice but it could be a case of you are starting off - It must have been a year before I could shave my face to my satisfaction

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Nair is a good one or veet. I haven't personally used them but I know my friends do. I have always had smooth skin and its because I have never been big on soda or juice, always drank water.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Does nair work good? I may buy it.

• Yeah I have seen her use it and it works wonders. She cannot stand razors because of the razor bumps. Buy a soft face towel and use that with warm water to wipe off the hair with the Nair.

• Thanks for the advice! I'll definitely try it out.