What to wear for men?

It seems to me a lot of people give advice to men to completely change their wardrobe to not only look better for society I'm guessing but more so to impress women. Usually I'll see people telling guys how much girls love it if they see a guy in a suit or more formal wear.

However, I personally feel so uncomfortable in formal clothing plus the whole suit and tie look isn't my personality.

What do you think? Is fashion choice that big of a factor in whether women find men attractive? I guess what I mean by that is should a guy be looked at differently for wearing a Nike T-shirt instead of Gucci this or Versace that?

10

Most Helpful Girl

• who cares. being with someone you have to force yourself to fake it for is exhausting and doomed to fail.
    wear what you want, date someone who's cool with it.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE