Thick or Thin that is the question?

I'm not exactly thin tbh but I'm not exactly fat either. The question is do guys like girls who are thick or thin. Thick or Thin that is the question ??

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 29

• You're in the middle ground, but you're farther away from being chubby than skinny. Personally, I prefer thicc, but thin can suffice as well. Not that it matters right now, since I'm taken.

0|0
    0|0
  • Everyone has different tastes and likes. The same thing cannot turn every guy on. Be confident in yourself. Don't seek others' approval. In my personal opinion, you've got an amazingly sexy figure.

0|0
    0|0
  • let me be straight forward you aren't asking about your body right , its about your boobs cause it is focused there , not on your curves or body shape 🤔 and from a top angle no one can see your body shape 😒...

0|0
    0|0
  • you were honest so i will be too. you have a great body but id prefer that you loose a few pounds. your right you're not fat but you're a bit too much for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • if that chain in the middle could speak it would belike " bless you God for this great gift" 😂😂😂

1|0
    0|0
  • curvy. every boy has different type and i prefer curvy over slim. So it's a good curvy type not fat.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like thick girls all my ex girlfriends were overweight
    I saw this one girl who was 393 lbs and thought she was
    adorable so yes it doesn't matter.

0|0
    0|0
  • "Bones are for the dog, meat is for the man" I always say. If that's a picture of you then you're gorgeous!

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer women more on the thick side, although there are slender women that I have been into. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Thick not fat not rail thin. Women think guys want super thin, the super thin ones are not usually the one we check out honestly.

0|0
    0|0
  • i love skinny to medium girls (like you ). in my opinion they're sexy.

0|0
    0|0
  • its good thick rn but keep in shape you're on the than thin line between thick and a bit chubby

0|0
    0|0
  • I like this, i don't know about others, but also thick

0|0
    0|0
  • That's my ideal type ^^^ love thick

0|0
    0|0
  • Thick.

0|0
    0|0
  • jesus i keep scrolling past these huge tits

0|1
    0|0
  • can't really tell much from that pic

0|0
    0|0
  • Thick

0|0
    0|0
  • i like exactly like u... perfect ones

0|0
    0|0
  • Girl, you're beautiful

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer curvy girls, and you looking great

0|0
    0|0
  • If she's nice I think it doesn't matter

0|0
    0|0
  • thick. You have an amazing body

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes both

0|0
    0|0
  • beautiful thick sexy curves

0|0
    0|0
  • it's perfect 😍

0|0
    0|0
  • do u like guys thick or thin?

0|0
    0|0
  • What's good redbone?

0|0
    0|0
  • Look thin to me. I don't see any bulges in the belly.

0|0
    0|1

What Girls Said 1

Recommended myTakes