What's your favorite drugstore makeup?

From foundation, mascara, eyeliner, etc.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybelline Fit Me Foundation and Fit Me concealer is a god send for me. I use some of Maybelline's brow products too; their precise micro brow pencil is pretty good and their sculpting brow mascara I love since my brow hairs never stay in place. Physician's Formula mascara is the only drugstore mascara I'll use because the others make me lashes fall out and irritate my eyes, plus Physician's formula is just better. I don't really use drugstore eyeliner unless I need to. Rimmel's lip liners are amazing if you wear matte lips and like long lasting products but they do get dry towards the end of the day.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • when they get dry I just throw a lip gloss or lip cream on them. I really love NYX's soft matte lip creams since they're matte without being drying. you can get NYX products at some drugstores but not all.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• Maybe Avon, Revlon or Maybelline, Lakme... I'm sorry I have no idea since I don't use makeup😅😅 Although I prefer a girl with transparent type (nude) lipstick and a normal eyeliner...🙈

0|0
    0|0
  • i clicked instantly because i saw drugstore does that makes me bad? :(

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 21

• If I were on a budget, I'd get this stuff below but I usually splurge a bit on make up.
    Powder - Covergirl
    Mascara - you can never go wrong with any mascara by Loreal
    Eyeliner - Rimmel or Loreal
    Eyeshadow - Hard Candy or NYX
    Blush - Covergirl
    Lipgloss - sorry... I gotta go pricey with this one. Bare Minerals Marvelous Moxie

0|0
    0|0
  • MUA and Revolution for everything except for foundation and mascara.
    Maybelline for foundation and mascara.
    All chosen because they don't test on animals.

0|0
    0|0
  • 0|0
    0|0
  • I love the Maybelline Lash Sensational mascara, Rimmel Stay matte but not flat powder, and the Makeup Revolution skin kiss highlighter. Also love the revlon hd matte liquid lipstick

1|0
    0|0
  • I love Lorel Volumous mascera, it's my absolute favorite for daily wear, and I've used Channel, Dior, Lancome etc it's a great bang for your buck :)

1|0
    0|0
  • I like Loreal's new luminous foundation, I also like maybelline's lipstick and I like loreal's eye shadows :)
    I also buy NYC's cheap make up brushes

1|0
    0|0
  • I haven't bought any since I was in freshmen year I think.
    I don't have any favorites; I usually get nail polish from there

0|0
    0|0
  • I quite like max factor 3-in-one or rimmel London 24hr foundation. Best mascara is either max factor false lash effect or bourjois 3D effect mascara. But that's just my opinion

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not a big fan of makeup, but I like the nail polish they carry.

0|0
    0|0
  • Foundation - Rimmel
    Mascara - collection
    Lipstick - Rimmel/Tanya Burr
    Eye shadow - max factor

0|0
    0|0
    • Whoa wait!! Is max factor still around? I haven't seen any of their stuff in stores since I was in 8th grade. And I used to love their products. 😡😔 lol

• Foundation: L'oreal True Match Lumi
    My skin is on the dry side and so I try to stay away from matte finish foundations. My favorite foundation is YSL's Touche Eclat foundation but those are pretty pricey, and the L'oreal one is very close drugstore contender to the YSL one :)

Mascara: Maybelline Full N' Soft Waterproof Mascara
    I've repurchased this one many times over the years. It's good quality (doesn't flake, clump, smudge, smear, etc.) and best of all, it's affordable.

I haven't found any drugstore eyeshadow, lip colors, blush, or liquid liner that I like. BUT I like NYX pencil eyeliners; They come in so many colors, glide on easily, easy to blend and are waterproof. I can't really tell apart the quality between the NYX pencil eyeliners to the Urban Decay 24/7 glide-on pencils because it's just as good, in my opinion. Best of all, they're very affordable too! :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I never bought make up from the drugstore, but if I would, it would be mascara

0|0
    0|0
    • Why not? I find that a lot of drugstore makeup is just as good as high end.

• Show All
    • By drugstore, I mean like Walmart and Walgreens. Low end brands like Revlon, Covergirl etc

• Oh, well we have here some stores like that. I bought a lipstick once, but yeah, they are good quality

• Rimmel xx

0|0
    0|0
  • Loving Milani foundation right now.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't get drugstore makeup.

0|0
    0|0
  • Eyeliner!

0|0
    0|0
  • kate

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybelline Pure BB cream

0|0
    0|0
  • Revlon, Maybelline, etc

0|0
    0|0
  • I love Maybelline Full N' Soft mascara, it makes your lashes look so long and full and they dont get crunchy

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls

Recommended myTakes