Girls, help me doll up for this weekend :) ?

I'm going to a wedding this weekend and will be wearing this turquoise dress (shown below). And I have a few questions:

1) What lip color should I wear?
I'm thinking of wearing a pinky nude or maybe even a pink-mauve lip color (actually can't really decide which one would match/look better) but if you have any other suggestions/ideas, please let me know.

2) I can't decide how I should wear my hair - updo (like a bun) or just let my hair down.
If it helps paint a better picture, I have reddish brown hair, medium-fair skin with golden undertones, and brown eyes. I'm also gonna be wearing nude pumps, nude clutch, and gold earrings (these ones in the picture below, to be precise):

Thank you for all your responses :)
I ended up doing large waves on my hair and wearing it half up/half down, and pinky mauve lips (Rush by Urban Decay, which is my favorite, go-to lip color💄)
Oh and brown smokey eyes with gold on the inner corner ;)

141

Most Helpful Girl

• The dress is very simple so you have a lot of options! I think a pink lipstick, the second earring and a simple hair do. Up if you're in a humid climate, down if you don't have to fight that!

• The earrings in the picture are both the same. It's just that the picture is showing it from the front view (left) and side view (right).
      It's not humid here but I hear it will be hot this weekend (around 88).

• I see what you're saying! I think a simple up do is always nice so you don't have to fuss with your hair all day :)