Am I too short and not busty enough to model?

I have done a few shoots for some local businesses in my home town, and things have gone really well. I'm about 5'1 and a half and my boobs are c cups, and I was told by another person that I'm not tall enough or busty enough to model for an actual career.. Is that true?

129

Most Helpful Guy

• There's more than just fashion and runway modeling that have less height and body type restrictions. Best wishes if you pursue, I actually hated modeling in NYC and quit last fall. I'm too simple and missed home.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah that's way too short for mainstream modelling. Agencies barely consider 5'7" girls. Minimum is usually 5'8". Sometimes they make exceptions for girls who are shorter but their proportions make them look tall in photographs. But you did mention you're busty so that likely takes away.
    You can always use model mayhem and model for photographers who are trying to expand their portfolios and continue shooting for locals. But as a professional career I honestly doubt it