What do you think of this lady?

Because it can sometimes be difficult to tell height from photos alone, she's 6'4" (193 cm).

As a whole, she's about as close to what I'd consider the ideal woman (regarding looks) as I've yet to stumble across.What do you think of this lady?

Updates:
Bump.
El bumpo dos.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• Oh yeah that's pretty tall wow. She's super adorable though and looks like she's really nice and friendly. Someone you know? Why not try and talk to her. You said she's your type! 😌👌🏼

0|0
    0|0
    • No, I don't know the girl, unfortunately. I just happened to see a picture of her somewhere online (imgur, maybe?), so I used Google Fu to find out about her. (It turns out, she plays basketball at a midwestern university.) She's on Facebook and Instagram, and I could easily reach her if that method of contact weren't so creepy.

However physically attractive I might think she is (which is extremely), I've noticed that on her social media accounts, the lady's style has become more and more... party girlish (?). I can't quite give an exact description, but, based on the kind of pictures that she posts and her pose + style of dress, I don't think that she'd be my type with regards to personality and behavior. In some of her earlier photos, she looked like a down-to-earth quality girl and the kind of female I would be vigorously chasing. With the new stuff, I've observed a significant change. I don't know if she got with a bad crew in university or what, but the difference is quite stark.

• Show All
    • Yep. Thank ya, ma'am. :-)

By the way, I tried to send you a message a while ago instead of cluttering up the forums here, but I have to be a follower. If you're fine with it, would you confirm me (or whatever it's called)?

• Haha yw!

Oh sure sure!

• I love tall women, she's hot as hell! Has a great body.

0|0
    0|0
  • She's gorgeous

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• she's the reason i wish i was taller sometimes. lord have mercy she's so hot that ass is off the hook

0|0
    0|0
    • Nah, bro. Work with what ya got. I've had plenty of taller girls interested in me (one lady was 8 inches taller). They dig the little man confidence, even if they're hesitant to say so. ;-)

• im 5'11 so i've dated girls that were 6'0-6'1 but 6'4 is a big diff, i'd be super down for it if she was tho

• Gotcha. I'm 5'8" and shrimpy, but tall girls seem to like me. I've found that the less I mention and react to the height difference, the more they like me.

• I think she can stop someone's heart without doing anything.

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably your mom

0|0
    0|0
  • She would be fun.

0|0
    0|0
  • She needs big black basketball player.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes