Girls, do you wear the same size on top and bottom for a two piece bikini?

• Yes.
    Vote A
  • No.
    Vote B
  • I've never bought a bikini.
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• No. My bust is small but I have a really huge butt and wide hips so I end up buying two different sizes

0|1
    0|0
    • Same here. My bottom is a size bigger than my top and I thought it made me really disproportionate or something. lol

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 6

• No

because of my body shape, I have to wear my top 2 sizes smaller than the bottom.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I wear a bigger size on top.

0|1
    0|0
  • I do yes

0|0
    0|0
  • I wear a small top but a medium-large bottom

0|0
    0|0
  • Actually yes.

0|0
    0|0
    • You must have an hourglass shape. Lucky!

• Show All
    • Well, I'd rather that then gain weight mostly at my hips, making me look disproportionate. Gaining weight is bad in general, but yours seems the ideal body if one did gain weight. I'm like between hourglass and pear. It's not bad, but it could be better...

• All body types have their pros and cons. I am sure yours looks great as well as long as you take care of yourself.

• My tops are usually S and my bottoms are M. When the option of 2 different sizes isn't available, I just go with M (even though the top is a little loose), as a S bottom would never fit me hahah

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes