Were you satisfied?

I got a rhinoplasty done a few days ago due to a deviated septum. The surgeon said it was the worse deviation they have seen. They gave me a 50/50 chance of the surgery failing due to the severity of the deviation. Ever since I can remember my nose has been crooked, and I'm nervous with how my nose will come out. I'm also worried with how it'll look since I won't be used to my nose being straight.

• I was nervous before the reveal and satisfied after
    Vote A
  • I was not nervous before the reveal and satisfied after
    Vote B
  • I was nervous before the reveal and not satisfied after
    Vote C
  • I was not nervous before the reveal and not satisfied after
    Vote D
  • Never had rhinoplasty/see answers
    Vote E
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• post a before and after pics when the swelling goes away
    two of my friends had a rhinoplasty done, both of them had aquiline noses and went for straight without retouching the tip or nostrils and looked really good afterwards šŸ‘

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Alright, I believe that they did lift the tip of my nose up. I think, I'm not sure, I know they did something with the openings as they were collapsed as well.

• Show All
    • wow congrats!! šŸ‘ I don't think I'd be able to endure what you went through
      is it fully healed?

• I think so, surprisingly it didn't hurt as much as I thought it would

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 1

• I never had it

0|0
    0|0
    • I kept telling my parents for like 4 years that I can't breathe through my nose and I saved up enough money for whatever the insurance wouldn't covered for it. I think I had to pay like 5% of the cost

Recommended myTakes