Were you satisfied?

I got a rhinoplasty done a few days ago due to a deviated septum. The surgeon said it was the worse deviation they have seen. They gave me a 50/50 chance of the surgery failing due to the severity of the deviation. Ever since I can remember my nose has been crooked, and I'm nervous with how my nose will come out. I'm also worried with how it'll look since I won't be used to my nose being straight.

• I was nervous before the reveal and satisfied after
  • I was not nervous before the reveal and satisfied after
  • I was nervous before the reveal and not satisfied after
    Vote C
  • I was not nervous before the reveal and not satisfied after
    Vote D
  • Never had rhinoplasty/see answers
    Vote E

21

Most Helpful Girl

• post a before and after pics when the swelling goes away
    two of my friends had a rhinoplasty done, both of them had aquiline noses and went for straight without retouching the tip or nostrils and looked really good afterwards šŸ‘

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Alright, I believe that they did lift the tip of my nose up. I think, I'm not sure, I know they did something with the openings as they were collapsed as well.

• wow congrats!! šŸ‘ I don't think I'd be able to endure what you went through
      is it fully healed?

• I think so, surprisingly it didn't hurt as much as I thought it would