Which outfit would you like better on a girl?

And why do u like it so much?
  • Which outfit would you like better on a girl?Girl in sweats with sweatshirt and a messy bun everyday
    Vote A
  • Which outfit would you like better on a girl?Girl with tshirt and leggings everyday
    Vote B
  • Which outfit would you like better on a girl?Girl who dresses up everyday
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I would get sick of any of them if she wore it "every day". I think girls can be cute in sweats and messy buns every now and then, and it can make them seem more approachable, but if she wore them every day it would seem like she put no effort into her appearance.

T-shirts and leggings are pretty standard, and I'm totally fine with them, but it's boring if you wear it all the time.

Even dressing up would get old because although she would look stunning, it would make her seem high maintenance and I'd never get to see a different side of her.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm a sweatshirt and sweat pants kinda girl, all year round lol

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 27

• it dont matter what you wear, clothes can make you feel great and thats a confidence thing, but if it all goes wrong and someone skitts at your ourfit then you will feel really bad until you take it off. so dont get hung up on outfits too much, its what you are underneath andinside. confidence comes from within. start there. you could wear an old oily boilersuit and men will find you attractive. i've got one lying around here somewhere, i will post it to you.

0|0
    0|0
  • How about "A or B when relaxing at home or doing work around the house, and C when we're going out"?

There's no reason to have to dress up to watch TV or work in the garden or call clients. I'm perfectly fine if she wants to be more comfortable.

I only ask that she dresses up a bit when we're going out or spending time with friends in a more formal event (not hanging out at their house eating pizza or whatever).

0|0
    0|0
  • I like girly girls, so dresses are what I like the most. That being said, I also find it really cute when she's with sweatpants and a hoodie.
    As long as she's attractive, she can wear anything and look great (as long as it's not trashy).

0|1
    0|0
  • I like dresses and skirts on girls but it doesn't have to be an everyday thing and I would probably prefer if she only wore those on occasion because then it would be a treat for me when she did dress up.

0|0
    0|0
  • C. I like a girl who wants to be perceived well, and I like a girl who likes to look pretty/feel girly

0|0
    0|0
  • You can't always articulate the why's and whats of attraction, but the girl in the sweats loks much more appealing to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • If she can rock a sexy pair of leggings, I'm all for that.

0|0
    0|0
  • i like the kinda tomboy look on girls so i really like A and B, C is cute on occasion tho or if she wears skirts to work

0|0
    0|0
  • I certainly wouldn't expect our want a full dressup every day. But same effort to look nice and presentable is great. I try the same

0|0
    0|0
  • B looks the best, I like that style on girls, A is ok too.

0|0
    0|0
  • It really doesn't matter, so long as the lady looks pleasant.

0|0
    0|0
  • There's something about the first one... I can't look away...

0|0
    0|0
  • C for the different varieties... but I also like A if it means lots of bare legs

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on my mood right now I'll take the girl in the sweater the first pic

0|0
    0|0
  • I like the girl in lingerie, It's always better @_@.

0|0
    0|0
  • Everday? Probably the sweatshirt.

0|0
    0|0
  • With those three, I'd prefer no clothes lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • just mix it up between the 3

0|0
    0|0
  • Girl who dresses up everyday. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • That last one. The dress so pretty.

0|0
    0|0
  • 2 and shorter dress on 3. super cute.