Which outfit would you like better on a girl?

And why do u like it so much?
  • Which outfit would you like better on a girl?Girl in sweats with sweatshirt and a messy bun everyday
  • Which outfit would you like better on a girl?Girl with tshirt and leggings everyday
  • Which outfit would you like better on a girl?Girl who dresses up everyday
    Vote C

228

Most Helpful Guy

• I would get sick of any of them if she wore it "every day". I think girls can be cute in sweats and messy buns every now and then, and it can make them seem more approachable, but if she wore them every day it would seem like she put no effort into her appearance.

T-shirts and leggings are pretty standard, and I'm totally fine with them, but it's boring if you wear it all the time.

Even dressing up would get old because although she would look stunning, it would make her seem high maintenance and I'd never get to see a different side of her.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm a sweatshirt and sweat pants kinda girl, all year round lol