Do you have a favorite color hair?

Hair? Of all things, why am I speaking about hair? The reason is because it is amazing, of course. It can also be interesting to know as it can actually reveal deep things about a person's preference. Or, it reveals nothing at all and just points to what you like personally.

Also, what color eyes do you like to complement the hair color?

I like black hair with bangs on a girl. As for eyes, as long as you can see then I like them.

Remember: If someone likes a hair color opposite of yours, you can always whip them in the face with your own hair to have them realize they were wrong all along.

• Blonde
  • Brown
  • Black
    Vote C
  • Red
    Vote D
  • Rainbow Colors
    Vote E
  • Shaved, because that is howie do it
    Vote F

43

Most Helpful Girl

• My favor is brown
    I color my hair dark brown and sometimes another shades of brown like hairstylezz.com/.../ and use a natural product from the health food store. No smelly ingredients to leave your hair with that smell after you are finished. I use a hair color crayon on the new growth that works great
    .

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• Red hair and green eyes.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE