How can I look a bit sexy (showing skin or bra kinda things)?

I want to keep it simple but sexy in daily life
Can you give me hints like wearing v neck etc?

57

Most Helpful Guy

• maybe wear tight tees if you have a proper figure for that. that does look sexy.
    and tees also help you show off some cleavage.
    also you can try wearing skin tight jeans which flaunt your ass.
    I think that's sexy enough grab almost all men's attention.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • enough to"

• Lmao you just described what I wear everyday for college 😂 I would've never guessed that tees are sexy

• honestly, they are. ❤
      now that I've helped you realize that, would you follow me? 😝🙈

Most Helpful Girl

• I find scoop neck shirts more sexy than V neck. Wear tank tops with skinny pants or leggings, flare skirts and dresses. Nothing super tight. Super tight means slutty

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE