How can I look a bit sexy (showing skin or bra kinda things)?

I want to keep it simple but sexy in daily life
Can you give me hints like wearing v neck etc?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• maybe wear tight tees if you have a proper figure for that. that does look sexy.
    and tees also help you show off some cleavage.
    also you can try wearing skin tight jeans which flaunt your ass.
    I think that's sexy enough grab almost all men's attention.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • enough to"

• Lmao you just described what I wear everyday for college 😂 I would've never guessed that tees are sexy

• honestly, they are. ❤
      now that I've helped you realize that, would you follow me? 😝🙈

Most Helpful Girl

• I find scoop neck shirts more sexy than V neck. Wear tank tops with skinny pants or leggings, flare skirts and dresses. Nothing super tight. Super tight means slutty

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• Easy.

Try to remember that sexy is just one filter. You can be sexy and trashy, you can also be sexy and classy.

Classy-sexy is best sexy for day-to-day.

0|0
    0|0
  • wear tight fit jeans
    that can show your assets
    short skirts and tank tops
    you can also try some sexy one-piece

0|0
    0|0
  • Go to youtube and put on how to take care of your body woman" that's it or something like that

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know bout that but i feel lips n eyes plays a bigfer role than showing skin

0|0
    0|0
  • tight white shirts should do it with!

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Tank tops like this one (https://encrypted-tbn0. gstatic. com/images? q=tbn:ANd9GcTHCKNwuKnxUwcmNkBZxSVnXguQ41rk-oZQiFRs_FF46pGtxD8GFla5jdSH), skinny jeans, shorts/skirts, lace bras combined with shirts that let you see a little of them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wear flip flops or slip off shoes, guys (and some girls) love it and think it's so sexy if you just nonchalantly pull out your barefeet like under a desk or while standing or whatever. Don't ask why. It just is.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you want to look a bit sexy, trust me on this, invest in a pair of good quality leather leggings. You won't regret it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Really depends on the outfit, guys seem to love cleavage and see out bras.

0|0
    0|1
    • So shorts/skirts, push up bras (laced bras work too) combined with a tank top, shirts that let you see a little of them.

Recommended myTakes