Why some women look classy wearing little clothes while some don't?

Why some women look classy wearing little clothes while some don't? Why some women look classy wearing little clothes while some don't?
Why some women look classy wearing little clothes while some don't?How can I ensure that I won't end up looking like the girls in the first pic? Is it because of their face?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I think there are two factors. one is wearing clothes that at appropriate for you. some clothes just don't look right no matter how much material there is. and the second i guess is intent. some women are just confident and dress like it. and others dress solely for the purpose of no screaming to the world hey look at me i have girl parts. and i think that just looks trashy

2|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• - make sure the clothes fit you. When girls squeeze into a dress that's too small for them and you can see the horizontal lines (1st pic) it looks slutty
    - show off either your chest or your legs, not both. It gets overwhelming when your boobs and ass are out at the same time. The scarf saved the last girl from looking questionable
    - have reasonable shoes. Wearing 10" chunky heels automatically looks like you're off to do the walk of shame
    - classy/clean makeup. Avoid club makeup, leave the false eyelashes at home, nothing too heavy

5|2
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 13

• It's simple,

The top girls have shoulders and a really high skirt showing while the bottom two have covered shoulders.

The idea is that you pick one or the other to show and not both, anyone can pull off classy sexy just follow a few basic fashion rules.

0|0
    0|0
    • Also, the girls in the top pic look awkward and uncomfortable like they are waiting for something to happen. A confident pose makes a big difference.

• From these examples? camera quality.

Obviously the girls photographed with a potato look worse than the ones shot by a real photographer.

1|1
    1|0
  • i dont see anything wrong with any of these pics, all the girls look "classy" to me.

2|0
    2|0
  • How the photo is taken makes a big difference here. The 1st one is set in some old pub ffs!

I agree a slim, slender body is generally classier tho

0|0
    1|0
  • Why are some people really good looking and other are ugly? Life's not fair

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 13

• That because those girls in the first are not seemingly ready for the pic totally and some are moving and it is blurry. They also look awakes and are hardly posing. Just looking at the camera as if they are bored or something.

The other two are posed, in good light, know that the camera is taking a pic, and are ready.

In the end, the looks are the same. The first one looks sort of immature and they all don't have model bodies where's as the others look professional.

If you go out in public wearing those clothes, then you can't look awkward or embarrassed. You have to walk with your head straight (not up but arraign ahead) and act like you know what you're doing and own the look. Then you'll look classy and confident.

Some women even lean back when they walk. It gives a sort of air or elegancy. Try walking with your hips before your legs and let your body follow your hips. I don't do it often, but it's rather fun almost puts you in a completely different mindset. It's a common tip I hear.

0|0
    0|0
  • Have a form fitting dress that isn't too tight and don't have your boobs out. Showing legs is enough if wearing a dress like those. Also pick better shoes. I'd say no peep toe shoes and instead a pump with a medium heel. Nothing too high. Girl on the bottom is wearing a scarf so it makes her outfit flow.

3|0
    0|0
  • propably the make up and the style of the hair should be classy for people not to perceive you for being cheap but sometimes some of us just have the body for it and others dont

1|0
    0|0
  • Guessing its to do with ur body, type, shape and curves. Haha everyone woman is different in physical appearance..

1|0
    0|0
  • The ways the girl talk, act, her manner, etc..
    If you aren't vulgar and act like a classy girl even wearing a jeans you wouldn't be vulgar.
    They are girls who wear only a jeans and a shirt who look vulgar. It mainly depend on the ways you act and carry yourself.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls

Recommended myTakes