Should I trust wish. com?

I wasn't sure if I should, I mean they have cute clothes but everything is SUPER cheap. I'm worried that it won't be good quality or something like that. Please help!! I don't want to waste my money and get scammed.

23

Most Helpful Guy

• I have no idea what wish. com is, but in life... if it sounds too good to be true, it almost always is.

Here's the thing though... You're 14 years old and probably growing like a weed, not to mention that what's in style today probably won't be in style next year or two years from now anyway, so longevity and durability aren't that important. When you've stopped growing and maybe have a career of your own, you will probably invest in clothes that won't go out of style as fast and you won't outgrow, so spending more for something of high quality that will last years and years makes sense. Right now it probably makes more sense to go with the less expensive stuff that you can throw away (or give away) next year when it doesn't fit you any more or is no longer in style.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, It may take things a while for them to arrive. Always size up when ordering clothing. They also pretty good about refunds.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Is there anything I should stat away from? I mean I don't want to waste my money and all.

• If there are any problems with an order. Don't waste time messaging the seller, contact wish directly. It will save you time and money. Also, be wary of sellers with little to no reviews.