What's your style?

My style is weird. I know that. I'm a girl who loves:

- Leather, camouflage, and bomb-shell jackets
- High heels
- Skinny jeans
- Ballgowns
- Dark colors and gothy stuff
- Flowery and lacy dresses
- Boots

On most days, I wear a maroon top with skinny jeans and a leather jacket, with combat boots. On other days, I wear glittery heels, and flowery dresses and a cardigan. I think everyone doesn't fit into a stereotype for style. Let me know what is your favorite article of clothing. PS: Mine's a tie between jackets, shoes, and sunglasses.

37

Most Helpful Guy

• 70% of the time its black t-shirt with (korean) straight legs jeans which are a little looser than the American skinny jeans and my converse the rest of the time i mix it up according to the occasion but i will admit i can rock the fuck out a skinny suit but i tend to stay to more of the earthy tones when doing so lol

• Haha precise.

I love Converse. :) But so troublesome to put on :/

• Trust me iv learned many of the poor reactions from parents over the years haha.. rule of thumb in korea if u think u might need to ask their age run away

Most Helpful Girl

• Your styles perfect and similar to mine it just depends in the day and how you want to feel or portray yourself