My style is weird. I know that. I'm a girl who loves:

- Leather, camouflage, and bomb-shell jackets
- High heels
- Skinny jeans
- Ballgowns
- Dark colors and gothy stuff
- Flowery and lacy dresses
- Boots

On most days, I wear a maroon top with skinny jeans and a leather jacket, with combat boots. On other days, I wear glittery heels, and flowery dresses and a cardigan. I think everyone doesn't fit into a stereotype for style. Let me know what is your favorite article of clothing. PS: Mine's a tie between jackets, shoes, and sunglasses.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• 70% of the time its black t-shirt with (korean) straight legs jeans which are a little looser than the American skinny jeans and my converse the rest of the time i mix it up according to the occasion but i will admit i can rock the fuck out a skinny suit but i tend to stay to more of the earthy tones when doing so lol

0|0
    0|0
    • Haha precise.

I love Converse. :) But so troublesome to put on :/

• Show All
    • Trust me iv learned many of the poor reactions from parents over the years haha.. rule of thumb in korea if u think u might need to ask their age run away

Most Helpful Girl

• Your styles perfect and similar to mine it just depends in the day and how you want to feel or portray yourself

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• I'm that asshole that wears gym clothes 90% of the time because they're comfortable.

1|0
    0|0
  • Normally: Shirts or polo shirts. Jeans / skinny khaki pants. My Puma's Suede.

0|0
    0|0
  • give me a t shirt, sweatpants, and running shoes (duh socks n underwear) then i will be off. also i like a waterproof watch on my right hand

1|0
    0|0
  • checks shirt, sleeve half folded, black fitting jeans & canvas shoes

0|0
    0|0
  • usually jeans and long sleeve shirts. often black

1|0
    0|0
  • i like Mimecraft

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2