I need opinions on bangs?

I'm really considering getting them, but I'm worried at the same time. "Would they suit me?" "Do I have the face for them?" "Would I like them?" I need to hear what you think. Do you find them attractive? Do you have them? Do you regret it? What's your face shape? Recommendations?I need opinions on bangs!??I need opinions on bangs!??I need opinions on bangs!??I need opinions on bangs!??

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 13

• It's hard to tell with only one picture of you from a side angle. It would be easier to tell if you had a picture from the front.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hate hate hate the straight across bangs. Anything else is cute thought. I kinda like the sassy ones in the second pic.

0|0
    1|0
  • You can always give it a shot maybe you should try em❤️

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah they are alright. depends on your style I guess

0|0
    0|0
  • First and second is looking nice for me, they have very attractive eyes, sexy lips with long hair

0|0
    0|0
  • u would look fine at with or without bangs... pm me

0|0
    0|0
  • I like Gigi's and Cece's style, so you can try it.

0|0
    0|0
  • It looks nice.

0|0
    0|0
  • You can give it a shot they are cute

0|0
    0|0
  • They would look good on you

0|0
    0|0
  • They are cute

0|0
    0|0
  • same

0|0
    0|0
  • do what you want. i won't stop you

0|0
    1|1

What Girls Said 13

• I love the look of bangs, but the reality of them is that theyre too freaking annoying.
    If you need them out of your face you have to constantly pin them back, if you get sick of maintaining them they take forever to grow out.
    If you get a straight edge it needs to be cut more regularly, and if you have oily skin or hair then you need to wash at least the bangs everyday. Dry shampoo is your best friend!
    Everyone should try it at least once though 😊

0|0
    0|0
  • oh gosh... I was totally cute with the bangs on... but it is a pain in the ass and you have to go to the hairdresser every two to three weeks. At the end I decided I will never get them again

0|0
    0|0
  • "Would you like them"?

Gee, I don't know. The only way to know is to try. Of course this would depend on things like face shape , symmetry etc

0|0
    0|0
  • Bangs are reaallly cute and all you have to get the right one and wear it with confidence! Confidence is the key! Stay beautiful

0|0
    0|0
  • i absolutely hate bangs, lemme tell ya. They're very inconvenient and just look really gross when you're sweaty and messy

0|0
    0|0
  • the first ones a terrible it looks like she pinned fake ones on or something. i like the second ones the best

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know what you look like so I can't tell if they will suit you. But the only problem could be that it takes a very long time to grow them out, if you don't want them anymore. It could a year (depends on your hair) to grow them out, so before taking this step think about it.

You could try to have framing layers to start with, so you could get used to it a little bit. And than just let them grow out and look how long it takes to grow them out. Layers are not that annoying like bangs. Just think about it before doing it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think the second one would better suit you.

1|0
    0|0
  • The blonde girl has the prettiest bangs.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like em

0|0
    0|0
  • I love Selena's bangs 😍

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like them that much

0|0
    1|0
  • Looks cute