Which villain/criminal or evildoer do you think looks good?

I read some articles about hot mugshots and good looking criminals. I finds it fascinating how looks can deceive.
Which villain/criminal or evildoer do you think looks good? Here's criminals and baddies I thinks looks good.
Which villain/criminal or evildoer do you think looks good?Jeremy Meeks, the mugshot guy. ^
Which villain/criminal or evildoer do you think looks good?Meagean Simmons. ^
Which villain/criminal or evildoer do you think looks good?Which villain/criminal or evildoer do you think looks good?Which villain/criminal or evildoer do you think looks good?(The guy to the right ^)
Which villain/criminal or evildoer do you think looks good?Joseph Stalin, Soviet dictator.

#LooksDeceive #DontJudgeCover #HotVillains

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• drlillianglassbodylanguageblog.files.wordpress.com/.../markoff-devoid-of-emotion.png

and German soldier from the WW2 were generally good looking too.

0|0
    0|0
    • He have a cute facial expression, but he isn't my type. Very average in my opinion.

• Show All
    • Thanks for the MHO :)

• You're Welcome.

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 5

• Damn, yea looks can definitely be deceiving. Never judge a book by its cover.

0|1
    0|0
  • I was thinking about this awhile ago. Then there are homeless people who get looked down upon and people are scared of yet some die while trying to protect others.
    Aaron Hernandez is another one that looks can be very deceiving

0|0
    0|0
    • His looks aren't deceiving in my opinion. I wouldn't be surprised. He looks like a big muscled guy.

• Stalin was good looking to a point, but, man, was he evil! I mean he killed his 2nd wife by shooting her, wtf!

0|1
    0|0
    • Stalin did similar things like Hitler. He had concentration camps and killed people who where against him. He was a dictator.

• yeah, I know... though he killed a lot more than Hitler

• ALL ISIS SOLDIERS ARE FUCKING HOTTTTT

0|0
    1|0
    • It's not weird at all there's many lookers there in my opinion. I thinks there's many hot/good looking people from the Middle-East. These features I likes are more common there than here (in Norway).
      Places where there's most good looking people: Middle-East, Asia, South-Europe, South-America.

• Stalin was definitely a handsome motherfucker

0|2
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• i have met some people who at a glance look somewhat appealing but upon discovering their poor character the sight of them disgusts me

0|1
    0|0
  • All of them look pretty fine to me

0|1
    0|0
  • None I can think of off hand...

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes