How do I grow my hair longer?

so I wanna grow my hair longer.. it already is.. but I want it longer and fuller any tips?
PS : I d'ont want to take any vitamins or pills.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• easy warm up olive oil... just that its warm enough and to it pieces of garlic cover it for 24 hours... after that massage your hair and leave it for 2 hours and then wash it... do it two times a week

1|0
    0|0
    • oh wow.. thanks... I do use olive oil and it's amazing... and I have heard of the benefits of garlic.. so I'll definitely give it a try

• Show All
    • Lmao... alright didn't say it in the right way mr. i know English well 😂

Most Helpful Girl

• - Argan/coconut/grapeseed oil.
    - Massage your scalp for around 5-10 minutes prior to taking a shower.
    - Avoid dyeing your hair.
    - Consume protein and omega 3.
    - Use sulfate free products.
    - Trim your ends.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• Make sure your scalp is always clean and never dirty, never take too much showers (over washing can cause the hair to get damaged) after shower give your self a cold rinse through the hair. Don't use heating materials too much, it can also damages the hair.

0|0
    0|0
  • Apply coconut oil on your hair an hour before shower and massage your scalp.

1|0
    0|0
  • cut only at upgrading moon, this let hair faster grow... a year ago I had one inch hair, now my hair is under shoulder

0|0
    0|0
  • Although my hair is about 20 CM, some girls envy me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Horse shampoo on the tips

0|0
    0|0
  • Get yoself some hair extensions.

0|0
    0|0
  • does your hair grow fast. or slow

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes