How do I grow my hair longer?

so I wanna grow my hair longer.. it already is.. but I want it longer and fuller any tips?
PS : I d'ont want to take any vitamins or pills.

18

Most Helpful Guy

• easy warm up olive oil... just that its warm enough and to it pieces of garlic cover it for 24 hours... after that massage your hair and leave it for 2 hours and then wash it... do it two times a week

• oh wow.. thanks... I do use olive oil and it's amazing... and I have heard of the benefits of garlic.. so I'll definitely give it a try

• Lmao... alright didn't say it in the right way mr. i know English well 😂

Most Helpful Girl

• - Argan/coconut/grapeseed oil.
    - Massage your scalp for around 5-10 minutes prior to taking a shower.
    - Avoid dyeing your hair.
    - Consume protein and omega 3.
    - Use sulfate free products.
    - Trim your ends.