What's your ideal body type for your girl?

Skinny, like Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid, slim thick, or full out curvy, with a little extra meat. What's your ideal body type for your girl?What's your ideal body type for your girl?What's your ideal body type for your girl?

1|1

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't like girls who are extremely skinny. I prefer when they have more on them, it's important that they have nice tits, hips and ass, otherwise they are just a boring flat coat hanger.

1|0
    0|0
    • Kendal Jenner has the widest hips and bggest tits of any skinny girl... ever! Give me a more slender option please!!

Most Helpful Girl

• Curvy one, last picture. I associate women with curves, round edges, fat, breasts, hips, long hair.

I consider men to be slim, angular, firm, solid, toned.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 25

• I'd be happy playing Romeo with any one of them. I don't have a type I just like women, she can be any age, weight, hair colour but if she does it for me then I'm over there buying her a drink and giving her a few lines of chat. I got a black belt in bullshit and I know a few lines

1|0
    0|0
  • The first pic is photoshopped, but if she looked like that I would choose her from among the pics. You mentioned Kendall Jenner, who isn't in the pics, I would choose her overall. I like girls who are on the skinny side, though it's not like I would categorically refuse to ever date an average girl. But unlike a lot of guys these days I'm not attracted to the huge booty/hips/boobs style like In your other pics, or Nicki Minaj.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah I all types of girls, I usually go for the Blake Lively type of girls, but I won't turn down a BeyoncΓ© or Adele type either.

• Skinny, or slim with I slightly chubby tum. Both equally attractive. Legs should be slim, though, and small boobs and bum.

0|0
    0|0
  • None of them really get me going. Still, I like a wide variety of shapes and sizes

0|0
    0|0
  • Curvy with a little extra meat... That's where it's at for me..

0|0
    0|0
  • Probaly a small cute Girl, I really like this cuteness more than this stereotypes above

0|0
    0|0
  • Skinny and slim :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Little extra meat.

0|0
    0|0
  • skinny, slim, slender.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really care.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hour glass

0|0
    0|0
  • Photo 1.

0|0
    0|0
  • Curvy with meat in all the right places

0|0
    0|0
  • Ana Cheri type. curvy and a little meat! ❀

1|0
    0|0
    • she's everybody's kinda type. im a girl and im into her... so damn hot

• none of those for sure.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like women that are very short and slender.

0|0
    0|0
  • Athletic and Curvy !!

0|0
    0|0
  • Skinny girls like Ashe Maree

0|0
    0|0
  • none of these, something more common

0|0
    0|0
  • the top one

0|0
    0|0
  • 1st pic ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • the third one

0|0
    0|0
  • all of them😍

0|0
    0|0
  • Of those 3 I'd take Gigi. Nice tits on a fit frame.

0|0
    0|0
  • About 5-3 a tiny bit thick with some attitude. Blue eyes, dark hair, fair complexion. Karen Allen was perfect.

1|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• I'm a girl but I think the best one is pic one.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think they're all beautiful. Gigi is beautiful to me but I love how girls who are a little thick look. The ones who are healthy, have a little muscle and a little softness combined but who are not over weight. The girl in the second photo has the best shape for my preference.

0|0
    0|0
  • the 1st pic looks just perfect to me

0|1
    0|0
    • yeah I'd fuck them all but the 1st picture she's perfect. I'd beat up her pussy just right and fuck her really rough and make her take every inch of my big dick

• LMFAOO πŸ˜‚πŸ’€πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»

Recommended myTakes