Pixie cut contemplation?

For the past year or so, I have been wanting to get a pixie cut. The thing is, I have naturally curly and frizzy hair... yet I am willing to flat iron my hair. my hair stylist thinks that flat ironing my hair will be the only way to make it work but he is not certain if it is a good idea or not and says I have to be sure that is what I really want... so... should I go through with getting a pixie despite the friz? or should I find something else?
  • stick with a pixie
  • listen to hair stylist
  • do something else
    Vote C

40

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm almost positive your hair would be perfect for a pixie cut. . My hair actually gets super wavy at longer lengths (curly cues towards the bottom, much like yours), but it is very tame at its current length Check out ideas how to style wavy pixie cuts https://newaylook.com/best-short-wavy-hairstyles/ I was kind of aiming for something like this: