Extremely confused by a girl?

This girl I like follows me around. Whenever she walks past me, she would look down at the ground, get flustered and walk faster. She stares at me from a distance and would quickly look away. She blushes and acts excited when I am around her. Her friends keep staring at me. She either talks loudly around me or gets quiet. She was watching me from a distance through the corner of her eyes, then came and started talking to the people beside me, looking over their shoulders to look at me and looking away.

Then she randomly took me off social media like Instagram and snapchat, but still stares at me and follows me around.

32

Most Helpful Girl

• She probably likes you and was trying to get your attention. my guess is at a minimum she's shy and thinks you are hot

Most Helpful Guy

• tbh seems like she is a girl who really likes you or is interested in you but is to shy to do anything about it