Do you put a lot of effort into the way you dress? Does your outfit affect how you feel about yourself? Even when you're home alone?

153

Most Helpful Guy

• I take physical appearance very seriously.

It's not just for looking presentable in public or a job interview.

and you're more likely to make a good first impression when you meet a girl ( if you smell good, trimmed nails and wear clean clothes )

Just sayin'

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• go shopping in a place were the clothes were comfortable for you and make you feel like you the more effort you put into looking like the girl In a magazine all put together from a-z the less you are yourself. you don't need app the glam and glitz to be classy and beautiful. you just need you, comfy clothes ( which come in everything from cute to sexy) and a smile that says even if today sucked i kept my shit together and I'm a bad ass without these awkward mini skirt and pounds of makeup. go for a natural make up look the less you can use the better, not only for your skin but also so you can see you don't need all that to be amazing And beautiful

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE