Do you put a lot of effort into the way you dress? Does your outfit affect how you feel about yourself? Even when you're home alone?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I take physical appearance very seriously.

It's not just for looking presentable in public or a job interview.

and you're more likely to make a good first impression when you meet a girl ( if you smell good, trimmed nails and wear clean clothes )

Just sayin'

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• go shopping in a place were the clothes were comfortable for you and make you feel like you the more effort you put into looking like the girl In a magazine all put together from a-z the less you are yourself. you don't need app the glam and glitz to be classy and beautiful. you just need you, comfy clothes ( which come in everything from cute to sexy) and a smile that says even if today sucked i kept my shit together and I'm a bad ass without these awkward mini skirt and pounds of makeup. go for a natural make up look the less you can use the better, not only for your skin but also so you can see you don't need all that to be amazing And beautiful

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• I prefer to feel comfortable more than anything. Worrying day to day about what to wear is pretty stressful if the goal is to make other people happy or make a fashion statement

1|1
    0|0
  • Not really. I'll wear something basic because I have no idea what would look attractive on me.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 14

• I just try to make sure that what Im wearing is not only comfortable but also flattering to my body type and appropriate for what Im doing/ weather. Those are the main focal points for my outfits, and my outfits dont say much about me or my personality, they're fairly girly

1|0
    0|0
  • It affects how I feel a little. Like when I'm wearing heels I feel sexier than when I wear my DCs but I generally put little effort in my outfits. I put it on, look in the mirror just to make sure it looks like I didn't get dressed in the dark then leave.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't particularly, no. I don't wear make up and the most I do with my hair is wash it and brush it (though I also do dye it some unnatural colours at the ends), and my outfits are typically a dress with leggings and boots or a t-shirt with jeans and boots. The way I dress isn't very important to me and as soon as I walk through the door to our home, I'm getting changed out of my clothes and putting my pajamas on.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't put in extreme effort but I do try to look neat and presentable and sometimes dress up a little more depending on where I am going.
    Yes, when I dress up, I feel more fresh and ready to tackle the work.

0|0
    0|0
  • I put embarrassingly little effort into my outfits. The hobo on my street has nicer shoes tbh

1|0
    0|0
  • Don't put much effort in my looks. Just go naked or robes when at home alone lol..

0|0
    0|0
  • I do because I have to wear a uniform to school and I only get a chance to dress up occasionally. It sucks cuz I really like clothes..

0|0
    0|0
  • no i dont put in a lot of work. i like feeling comfortable..

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I take effort to look presentable and good. It adds confidence and feel good about your self

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I do

0|0
    0|0
  • I usually dress to show how I'm feeling that day

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep i think sometimes its not about to look good but also to be comfy too

0|0
    0|0
  • I honestly don't put much effort in how I dress if its just a normal casual day, only when moods stikes me or there's anything special I will.
    But even when I don't dress up, I always make sure that I'm presentable and not look like garbage.

1|0
    0|0
  • Only at times. I'd rather be comfy and if I'm running to the store, idgaf lol

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes