Why there is racism with people WHO have Health issues? I can't understand why people blame me for a situation that I didn't choose?

I am bladder and bowel incontinence since i was born, so i am bound to wear pampers and Adult diapers every day and everywhere: at school, at the Super Market and of course in bed etc. My classmates bullying me and laugh at me, people in PUBLIC sometimes look at me strange. I can't understand, why people are so bad and what can i do to get over it?

Please, respect my problem, i need advice, not humiliating comments! Thanks

29

Most Helpful Guy

• i am sorry. a lot of people are insecure and have to putt others down to feel better about themselves. All I can say is hang in there it will get better. In the mean time try to shine in areas where you excell. Then hopefully people will realised you are more than your issues. Remember strong people lift others up while weak people drag others down.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I dont think they are being racist, moreso discriminatory towards you. You may be getting stares because the diaper is visible or it may be a hygienic issue going on, which may totally be out of your control to alter. All of that is ok! Dont feel self-conscious about something you were born with that you are unable to control. Dont let people invalidate you!

People are uncomfortable with those who dont meet the functions of what they consider "Normal" You just have to love yourself and ignore people who say things about you because if it wasn't your bladder problems, it would be something else.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE