Why there is racism with people WHO have Health issues? I can't understand why people blame me for a situation that I didn't choose?

I am bladder and bowel incontinence since i was born, so i am bound to wear pampers and Adult diapers every day and everywhere: at school, at the Super Market and of course in bed etc. My classmates bullying me and laugh at me, people in PUBLIC sometimes look at me strange. I can't understand, why people are so bad and what can i do to get over it?

Please, respect my problem, i need advice, not humiliating comments! Thanks

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• i am sorry. a lot of people are insecure and have to putt others down to feel better about themselves. All I can say is hang in there it will get better. In the mean time try to shine in areas where you excell. Then hopefully people will realised you are more than your issues. Remember strong people lift others up while weak people drag others down.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I dont think they are being racist, moreso discriminatory towards you. You may be getting stares because the diaper is visible or it may be a hygienic issue going on, which may totally be out of your control to alter. All of that is ok! Dont feel self-conscious about something you were born with that you are unable to control. Dont let people invalidate you!

People are uncomfortable with those who dont meet the functions of what they consider "Normal" You just have to love yourself and ignore people who say things about you because if it wasn't your bladder problems, it would be something else.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• people are mean and idiots and don't put themselves in other people's shoes. And yes it is prejudice and not racism. I hope you are getting treatment and things get better I can see it being a big problem for you I hope you get rid of it

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe they laugh at you because you think this is racism?

1|0
    0|0
  • depends on who slapped first and why!
    both will get reprimanded but the one who is at fault is gonna get grounded for couple of days.

0|0
    0|0
  • You might have to wear your pants higher then your"underwear" or start wearing really baggy clothes.

0|0
    0|0
  • look u r special as u r different why to give importance to the people u r special like everyone is special in this world when u cry alone laugh alone so why to care for those who are never there live in ur own world care for what u want rather then what others saying and u not from this world to follow code of world world is from u so make them follow u if they say u wear diapers say u do and say the next person have guts to wear it like me then talk else f off don't be coward be strong as it takes 1 person to make a difference not a nation I hope u got the point

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 1

• Well firstly a health issue isn't a race... Secondly how the hell do the other kids know you wear diapers?

0|0
    0|0
    • believe me. Its very easy be notieceable

• Show All
    • I really appreciate your opinion. Thank you

• You're welcome :)

Recommended myTakes