Do you like men with long hair?

Personally, I love it!
Men with long hair look like lions haha

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, I have dreads, and since many guys like to keep dreads nice, and tight.. Yeah a lot of women like them..
    scontent.cdninstagram.com/.../...0_838837476_n.jpg

0|0
    0|0
    • She meant white guys. Not dreads.

• Show All
    • That reply was for me? Cause I'm not assuming anything.
      It's okay if you only like one type of men you know? Lol you don't have so say anything.

• @TrollG0D I think she was referring to me since she addressed my photo.. @LaFemmeFatale LOL.. Well my bad, but I guess I couldn't exactly help it since there are only "White" guys up there.. So, mines assumption was more like a "I guess she mainly means "White" dudes". I mean as man that's not "White" you can't be too sure..

Most Helpful Girl

• It doesn't work on most guys. Plus a lot of the frequently associated features/behaviours (e. g. being a beer-swilling metalhead) are a turn-off in themselves. I can't think of a single time I met a normal, regular dude with long hair, there's always some sort of subculture like https://newaylook.com/best-dreadlock-styles/ that goes with it.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 14

• From personal experience I'd say more than half of all women don't like it, or they just like hot men who happen to have long hair. But there are some who love it, while women who prefer short hair never love short hair.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on how well it looks on you. I'm preete sure I would look like a cow took a dump on my head lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Well... I have long hair, and I love myself. So... I guess I do love men with long hair :P

0|0
    0|0
  • As a guy who had long hair I can say 99% of women DON'T like long hair on a guy.

0|1
    0|0
    • Not true, 99% of the women dont like it on YOU.

• @mrsoulty Im not the only one who ever had long hair. And in fact I pulled it off quite good, thats why I said 99%. For the majority of long haired guys its 100%

• when I had long hair before I was told I look like a lion

0|0
    0|0
  • i did the long hair thing in the 70s. but now its short. much easier to deal with

0|0
    0|0
  • if it is not soo tall that it look more like a female

0|0
    0|0
  • Good thing I have long hair?

0|0
    0|0
  • it CAN look good...

0|0
    0|0
  • I hope you do, mine is longer as theirs :#

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. I don't like men period. Sorry.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have long hair! :-)

0|0
    0|0
  • I gave long hair but not as long as these

0|0
    0|0
  • hiii

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 18

• Nooooo. It's okay in the pics you showed, but that's almost never how men with long hair look. It's often the dirty men that don't wash anything with gross ponytails that lie on their back and a garage band.

I'd take short hair over long hair everyday.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, some guys pull it off really well!

0|1
    0|0
  • Most of the time no however I have seen some people that it actually suits them never when it's past their shoulders though.

0|0
    0|0
  • I do. My partner recently got his hair cut to his shoulderblades, but before that it was down to the small of his back.

0|1
    0|0
  • Personally no I feel men should have short hair. That being said I must also say some men can pull off the long hair look.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, I really don't. I find guys with short hair handsome.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not something on my checklist, but if he had 'something' about him I would be fine with it

0|0
    0|0
  • No, not a fan at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • absolutely!!

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah I do

0|1
    0|0
  • In the movies, yes.