Do you think girls with hourglass figures look sluttier than girls with with straight or apple-shaped figures?

Like, if a woman has big breasts and rear and a small tummy, do you think she looks sluttier than a woman who's more straight-up and down? Or a woman who's got more stomach weight and less chest/rear? Assuming they're wearing the same thing sized for their bodies.

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it all depends on how a woman wants to look Both can dress to look sluty by the way she wears her makeup What type of dress and how they wear it and by the type of footwear

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• No. you cannot call an entire body shape slutty. I have seen so many slutty straight or Apple figures. just because the girl was born with her body shape, she is not any more slutty. in fact a lot of strippers have the straight shape.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• No, if anything it's the girls who don't have a perfect figure who tend to behave more "slutty". But really it's more about (body) language and behavior.

0|0
    0|0
  • shake what yo mama gave ya. Hour glass shape looks more appealing for most men.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• More like sexier.
    But it's true if all shape are wearing a bodycon dress you can say that the hourglass look "sluttier" even if the good word is sexy. Not really slutty.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would never classify a woman as utty for the eay she looks. It depends on how she acts and such. Ber body has nothing to do with being slutty

0|0
    0|0
  • Sluttier? No
    Hotter, sexier and overall more attractive? Yes

1|1
    0|0
  • no, it's dress and behavior that determines sluttiness. I know a lot of A cups that give my D cup a run for their money in the sexiness department

0|0
    0|0
  • Not exactly sluttier but might look more provocative than more at times than other body types.

0|0
    0|0
  • no they won't look slutty unless they won't to start super reveling clothes

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes