Do you think girls with hourglass figures look sluttier than girls with with straight or apple-shaped figures?

Like, if a woman has big breasts and rear and a small tummy, do you think she looks sluttier than a woman who's more straight-up and down? Or a woman who's got more stomach weight and less chest/rear? Assuming they're wearing the same thing sized for their bodies.

73

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it all depends on how a woman wants to look Both can dress to look sluty by the way she wears her makeup What type of dress and how they wear it and by the type of footwear

Most Helpful Girl

• No. you cannot call an entire body shape slutty. I have seen so many slutty straight or Apple figures. just because the girl was born with her body shape, she is not any more slutty. in fact a lot of strippers have the straight shape.