Why do average people think they're ugly?

I'm 0/10 and it's annoying when they act like they're ugly

42

Most Helpful Girl

• If you stare at yourself long enough, you will see & find things that you dont like or may consider ugly. As people we are our worst critics. I could look in the mirror and name a few things I dont like where as someone else who's just met may say I look fine and shouldn't change a thing. Its all about perception and what you see when you look at someone isn't always what they see in the mirror.

Most Helpful Guy

• For the same reason that overweight sloppy people think they look good. Someone put these thoughts in their head and they listened, now average people and even some above average people don't have confidence in their self