Is 14 too young to wear makeup? And do I do it good, bad, horrible, or perfect?

A lot of people say I'm to young to wear makeup but I don't think I amIs 14 too young to wear makeup? And do I do it good, bad, horrible, or perfect??

1411

Most Helpful Guy

• A little bit doesn't hurt but don't go overboard. The lipstick is a bit too strong in my opinion.

Most Helpful Girl

• So all of the guys are saying you're too young for make up. As soon as your "of age" to them to wear make up, they'll say dont wear make up because you're hiding how you look or whatever the fuck. If you like wearing make up, wear it! Its fun, its art, and it makes you feel great and thats really all that matters. Nothing else, no one else's opinion!