Is 14 too young to wear makeup? And do I do it good, bad, horrible, or perfect?

A lot of people say I'm to young to wear makeup but I don't think I amIs 14 too young to wear makeup? And do I do it good, bad, horrible, or perfect??

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• A little bit doesn't hurt but don't go overboard. The lipstick is a bit too strong in my opinion.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• So all of the guys are saying you're too young for make up. As soon as your "of age" to them to wear make up, they'll say dont wear make up because you're hiding how you look or whatever the fuck. If you like wearing make up, wear it! Its fun, its art, and it makes you feel great and thats really all that matters. Nothing else, no one else's opinion!

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 10

• too young. ... you are beautiful without it little sister. ... just don't be so conscious. I am telling you. you are very stunning looking person. ... no make up required

1|0
    0|1
  • My girlfriend looks like she's a short 17 year old right now and she's 15, but she looks great with makeup. It depends She only wears mascara and the eyeliner wing thing (?) but that's it though..

1|0
    0|0
  • I'll be as polite as i can be. I can't see shit.

5|1
    0|0
  • yes. At 14 you shouldn't even be worrying about make up. just getting through high school.

0|1
    0|0
  • Dog face paint is a bit much. Oh wait...

1|1
    0|0
  • Have you run it past your parents? It's really only their opinion that matters. Some extreme religious types might be against it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I think you're too young to be wearing makeup

1|0
    0|0
  • Light makeup will be good

1|0
    0|0
  • No need for make up there, looks great. x

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't think so
    My 7 y/o has started already

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 13

• I would say you are, but also you should decide on your own
    Like mascara is totally enough with 14
    Also take care what products you use, Acne is calling!

1|0
    0|0
  • its a matter of personal choice... i've started wearing makeup around 17-18 years old

1|0
    0|0
  • In my time it certainly was.
    Nowadays - no idea.

1|0
    0|0
  • people say you are too young because your skin is still very young. the problem with makeup is that it damages your skin a lot and the sooner you start wearing it the sooner you will see how it affects your skin. wear it when you're older because then you have a stronger skin :3

1|0
    0|0
  • it isn't too young, as long as your doing for yourself and not for others. makeup it's fun, and it's art. it's a form of expression. but... uh... i can't really see the makeup in the photo, sorry ): looks like the 'waterline' from your mouth isn't covered with lipstick thou, i would recommend checking twice on that.

0|0
    0|0
  • In the long run, makeup ages your skin. I started wearing it pretty early, because I have a very problematic skin. Yours looks very nice in that picture, so I don't think it's worth it.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think you're way to young. Be happy with yourself. Life is easier without it at your age.

1|0
    0|0
  • I can't tell your accurate make up technique when it's dolled up by a snap chat filter.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am 14 as well. I've been into skincare though. I recommend lighter makeup since your skin is still young you don't want to break out, it's easy to break out at this age. I recommend investing in good quality skincare so your skin stays youthful for as long as possible. Korean skincare is very good for deep cleansing while being sensitive for the skin.

I love makeup though, I don't find the time for it. I have lots of makeup because I like cosmetology. I've been doing makeup for 4 years. It's all up to what you like and what you want. just be sure you know some of the consequences.

Express yourself.

0|0
    0|0
  • i love this pic u should use this :) u made well job with make up by the way

1|0
    0|0
  • No, you are old enough.

0|0
    0|0
  • It is too young. You have perfect skin you don't even need it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope. Totally normal age to be learning how to use make-up. I envy girls your age because you have YouTube tutorials. I had to figure it all out myself. My mother was useless for this kind of thing.

Have fun. Look however you want to look. It's your body. Don't listen to any of these people trying to tell you what to do with your own face. Your body belongs to you, not them.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes