What do you wear for a bra with a dress that is very low in the back?

I just got this dress that is very low in the back so I bra would show... so what do you do in that situation? Do you tape them somehow... I've never done that before so please explain. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Please help!
( note: I can't go braless I wear a 32DD)

53

Most Helpful Guy

• don't wear anything. don't even wear the dress. I promise you will get a lot of attention and you will totally get laid.

Most Helpful Girl

• I can't wear those sticky cup things so I either use a backless extender (make your bra shoulder straps longer to have the back sit further down)

Or do a tape bra which I can't wear for an entire day/night like a wedding but a formal event is ok. I've found using kinesiology tape is easiest on my skin and stretchy enough to move around in without feeling like I'm going to have skinless tits when i pull it off.
    I've found waterproof bandaids work well in lieu of nipple pasties