Would you wear Eyebrow Wigs?

Say goodbye to filling your eyebrows with eyebrow makeup, microblading or feathering.. and hello to Eyebrow Wigs!!!
Would you wear Eyebrow Wigs?
It's basically the same as applying fake eyelashes on yourself (Eyebrow/Eyelash glue and then the "real human hair" eyebrows that you can peel off the clear plastic)
Would you wear Eyebrow Wigs?What do you think? And would you try it out?

I find them really interesting. My eyebrows are fine, but this is something i'd try out for giggles (i think) :P

1|1

Most Helpful Guy

• I need those since I don't have any eyebrows cause of my disorder. I 've looked into those and they are quite expensive though and for guys you can only get them online. They're cool though. From my understanding they don't last you a long time though.

1|0
    0|0
    • That'll be awesome :) Yeah well apparently they can last a couple of months (given that you peel them off correctly and keep them clean) :/

• Show All
    • Thanks for mh :)

• No worries :)

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 12

What Girls Said 11

• nah not interested.. i like my natural brows already

1|0
    0|0
  • I personally dont feel a need to but there are women who have very little eye brow and it looks better than jusy drawn on brows.

This also could be a good tool for peopld going through chemo. Looking at yourself with no eyebrows could really add to how poopy y2pu feel.

Eye brow wigs could give you a feeling of normalcy.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't know. Seems safer than fake eyelashes. My roommate got those and now her eyes constantly look like she just smoked some reefer 2 min ago

1|0
    0|0
  • I think they're interesting as well. I'd wear them since deez eyebrows are hopeless!

1|0
    0|0
  • lol hell no. but I think for those that have cancer and lost all hairs or people that don't grown hairs at all def. for them but I would not use those.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope my sister eyebrows are hairy already

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope they are full enough

2|0
    0|0
  • Nopes

1|0
    0|0
  • not at all. It's gross