Girls, How can I wear a "lazy day" outfit to class and still look good?

My prime "wear what I rolled out of bed in" or "change into basically another set of pajamas" time is when I gets cold (I go to college in the Northeast United States--awful winters!), and during finals week. I'll admit that although Spring finals I looked pretty decent, it was a lot easier to since it was warmer. But in the winter an oversized sweater and jeans got old quickly.

If it helps, I'm 5'5" with an athletic build (I dance and run=muscular legs, toned arms, basically no boobs and a nice booty), and I have short natural hair. Really, I want to be able in times like these to "bum out" and yet still look good. Also if it helps, in the winter I wear my black Dr. Martens 99.9% of the time. Thanks!

4

Most Helpful Girl

• Wear whatever and just throw on a nice jacket and you're done.