Opinions on tight shirts vs. loose ones?

Do you think tight shirts are hotter, or loose shirts that kinda lay on a girls boobs in an attractive way? which is your fav/a bigger turn on? Just wondering what people honestly like

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm a fan of both. although not everyone can pull of a tight shirt and not everyone realizes that

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• loose shirts. i feel more comfortable in them, and less insecure. and honestly i just like the way they flow more and hang on my body.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 11

• There is definitely no harm in showing your curves. For me, a woman who is well in shape, has a toned and athletic body, would look far sexier in a tight shirt no matter what size you have. But if you are too much on the heavier side then the extra baggage would definitely be a turn down if you wear a tight one.

0|0
    0|0
  • it depends. if you just dress up for him (let me make that clear: and you're both in private) then the tighter one for sure. i am a fan of both though. try twice with both and check which one gets him more excited.

0|0
    0|0
  • I throw it, and it expands, destroying every cell in your body. Take your own advice and maybe next time you won't die.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer tight shirts, I like the way they highlight the upper body

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't relate it much with the body... the girl should love me

0|0
    0|0
  • i always wear very tight/fitting t shirts/shirts
    but on women i prefer loose clothes

0|0
    0|0
  • I honestly like tight to shirts... they are extremely amazing on a girl :) follow me?

0|0
    0|0
  • loose shirts, no need to gain unwanted followers by wearing tight shirts.

0|0
    0|0
  • tight

0|0
    0|0
  • tight skirt baby girl because I'm an ass man

0|0
    1|0
  • depends on your size girl

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2