Which lingerie is your favorite?

Me and my boyfriend are planning a trip to the Bahamas for his birthday and I want to give him a present. So I want to see
Which style is more sexy.

P. S. My body type is like Jennifer
Lopez but my boobs are slightly bigger.
Which lingerie is your favorite?Which lingerie is your favorite?Which lingerie is your favorite?Which lingerie is your favorite?Which lingerie is your favorite?

1013

Most Helpful Guy

• If I had to pick only one choice then I'd say go with #3. in my opinion there is something cute/sexy with the simpler lingerie that doesn't look like it would need to come with instructions on how to put it on or take it off. But if possible to get more than one then you could get #1 and #3 to have a contrast in styles & colors. How many are you planning to get?

• Thanks for MHO! I have a similar question I'd be curious to get your opinion about... if you don't mind will you send me a message through my profile page (or give me a follow and I'll message you to try to explain)?

Most Helpful Girl

• Second last one is the hottest. Top two look cheap like slutty Halloween costumes

• Thank you !!! What color should I get if you don't mind me asking?

• Red or black, they're classic