Which lingerie is your favorite?

Me and my boyfriend are planning a trip to the Bahamas for his birthday and I want to give him a present. So I want to see
Which style is more sexy.

P. S. My body type is like Jennifer
Lopez but my boobs are slightly bigger.
Which lingerie is your favorite?Which lingerie is your favorite?Which lingerie is your favorite?Which lingerie is your favorite?Which lingerie is your favorite?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• If I had to pick only one choice then I'd say go with #3. in my opinion there is something cute/sexy with the simpler lingerie that doesn't look like it would need to come with instructions on how to put it on or take it off. But if possible to get more than one then you could get #1 and #3 to have a contrast in styles & colors. How many are you planning to get?

0|0
    0|0
    • Thanks for MHO! I have a similar question I'd be curious to get your opinion about... if you don't mind will you send me a message through my profile page (or give me a follow and I'll message you to try to explain)?

Most Helpful Girl

• Second last one is the hottest. Top two look cheap like slutty Halloween costumes

0|0
    0|0
    • Thank you !!! What color should I get if you don't mind me asking?

• Red or black, they're classic

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 12

• 1st one, looks like she's really dominant, and I like that for and on a woman.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like the first one the most and the 3rd one second :)

0|0
    0|0
  • You should get him matching lingerie

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm definitely into white.

0|0
    0|0
  • 1st and the red ones looks sexy as hell

0|0
    0|0
  • either of the bottom two

0|0
    0|0
  • I like things simple and easy to take off.

0|0
    0|0
  • last one

0|0
    0|0
  • I personally like number one and number two

0|0
    0|0
  • Second and last look awesome

0|0
    0|0
  • red lingerie

0|0
    0|0
  • 1st and 2nd all day everyday

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• I like the white one :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd probably go for 1,2 or 4 (with stockings)... guys seem to have a fetish for stockings so whichever you choose dont forget to throw them on :-) (according to boyfriend and some male friends)

0|0
    0|0
  • The light blue dress and the last red 2 piece especially if you add garter stockings like the other ones have.

0|0
    0|0
  • Buy the one that makes YOU feel pretty, and sexy. Your guy would probably enjoy any of them as long as they come off.

0|0
    0|0
  • Last one

0|1
    0|0
  • last one.

0|0
    0|0
  • 5 or 3 i say😊

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd wear the first one

0|0
    0|0
  • I would wear them all but my fav is the second last one because my man loves Red on me.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes